4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Mado2300

Mar 22, 2019
Hi is anyone else having the issue of when you get the message to see the doctor near the start of the game. That no matter how many times I talk to her it does not trigger the see and she just says she is busy working?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I'd like some kind of clarification, either from fans of the game since it's beginning, or from NergalsNest about Lillith's body marking pattern.

I just played through all of .16 in it's entirety, and I'm in love with the game completely. I wanted to recreate Lillith in Koikatu, just for fun and to continue honing my skills in character creation and editing in that game platform. Between her various scenes, I've seen many different patterns with her body markings, and 2 different colorings. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like she started off with deep purple-ish markings and hair and many more lines/swirls, but as time went on it was changed to a pink color, with less of the Drax-esque marking patterns, opting for more circles, lines and arcs. Probably to make it significantly less tedious to draw her in her multitude of scenes, no doubt. I just want clarification as to which patterning I should try and reference. I think this is her earlier version? To avoid potential spoilers, I'm not posting the other pink-variant screenshots I'm using to reference from, since they're pretty much just whatever poses she is in with her various pics.

lillith reference 5.png

Reactions: Coal

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Don't know if it's bugged, but I can't acess the new content. Landing on Shiva doesnt trigger anything, and speaking to Malaena while there also doesn't work. She has another marker on Temur, but I guess this is a bugged indicator for the starshower? (I'm using an older save, and that quest bugged on me before) Am I missing something I'm supposed to do, or is my save just broken?

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
Don't know if it's bugged, but I can't acess the new content. Landing on Shiva doesnt trigger anything, and speaking to Malaena while there also doesn't work. She has another marker on Temur, but I guess this is a bugged indicator for the starshower? (I'm using an older save, and that quest bugged on me before) Am I missing something I'm supposed to do, or is my save just broken?
Try to make new game, should be easy to speedrun game to newest content.

Mado2300

Mar 22, 2019
I am stuck in special delivery 2 I go to the place but they say Kali isn't here right now I have completed everything else in the game is there something I am doing wrong that is causing it not to trigger?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Is anyone having trouble with Catherine dates she just has the object mark on her and says hi only and nothing is popping up in the map.
I had that same issue. I think it's just a misplaced ! icon. Go to her room to play that shooting minigame again and get the new scene. It'll look the same at first, but will show new stuff after the same starting scene, fyi.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Nice game.
Started with ver 0.14.
Definitely different, but good.
All ready waiting for the next update.

A little difficult to put in words, I'll try.
Save points. While playing, if you want to save at a specific spot, you can't. Would like to see dev fix/allow save spots as user defined.
And increase the number of save slots.

Also, increase the animated scenes. I know this requires more work, but I think it would increase user interest in the game.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

THICCTHICCTHIGHS

Sep 24, 2020
Hey, I'm starting a new game but after I get the princess on the ship the game gets stuck on Ra where the princess previously was but nothing happens

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Uhh, I remember I played this when it was like the second update, I tried to understand how to navigate through worlds but I just couldn't make it, there were so many of them and it seemed randomly placed all over it, the game is like the same as before? and if thats true, there is any guide to help me navigating through all of those galaxies?

also this is still a monogamy game with being locked on one route? I think that was another thing with the game lmao

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Uhh, I remember I played this when it was like the second update, I tried to understand how to navigate through worlds but I just couldn't make it, there were so many of them and it seemed randomly placed all over it, the game is like the same as before? and if thats true, there is any guide to help me navigating through all of those galaxies?

also this is still a monogamy game with being locked on one route? I think that was another thing with the game lmao
now is a lot easier: galaxies don't need manual travel among them and you just select the systems and the planet to enter, and those that have active missions in them are marked, so navigation is easy.
"also this is still a monogamy game with being locked on one route?" technically yes, tho for some reason (IDK if it's a glitch) that doesn't stop me from getting all the scenes possible.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If you're interested in the game then I recommend reading this:

Just gives some insight into the future and the fact you can expect some very tasty stuff coming in the future!

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes