4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
is it coming today or after the weekend?
He said last thursday in his recent post, which is today, because he won't be here this week-end, as from Friday = tomorrow. It will probably drop in the next hours, well, if he keeps his word.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
He said last thursday in his recent post, which is today, because he won't be here this week-end, as from Friday = tomorrow. It will probably drop in the next hours, well, if he keeps his word.
Why do you have to make it sound so sinister?

Anyway, 0.16 is now available to the public!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Why do you have to make it sound so sinister?

Anyway, 0.16 is now available to the public!

Didn't mean to shake off this kind of vibe. Fake promises are so common here, you know ? My reaction was just some kind of automatism without meaning any harm ;) Anyway, thanks for sharing the update, Jefe.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Didn't mean to shake off this kind of vibe. Fake promises are so common here, you know ? My reaction was just some kind of automatism without meaning any harm ;) Anyway, thanks for sharing the update, Jefe.
to be fair, he didn't promise anything, he said it would be out today "likely", that's why i asked before... and here it is, so props to the developer.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
to be fair, he didn't promise anything, he said it would be out today "likely", that's why i asked before... and here it is, so props to the developer.
To be fair, next time, avoid asking the question if you already knew the answer. That will avoid ppl wasting their time replying. That being said, have a good evening.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Just saw this on the "Latest Updates"
Not sure why I missed it in the past.

This looks exactly like the kind of project I typically $upport. I will give it a playthrough and if it has my standard No NTR/Sharing/Ect stuff, and a semi-decent story. I will happily contribute.

Best of luck Dev!

Cormac

May 18, 2017
So, where to take Malaena? My game didn't tell me where to go, just the same freeze screen in the space navigation mode

Reactions: Kale31

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
To be fair, next time, avoid asking the question if you already knew the answer. That will avoid ppl wasting their time replying. That being said, have a good evening.
i only asked because a "likely" means "maybe it will be out maybe it won't", the reason i asked was because i saw that it wasn't posted yet and knew that if it wasn't coming out today it would've come out after the weekend and i wanted to know if somebody here knew if Nargal confirmed it was gonna come out today a bit later or not just to have the heads up.

Reactions: bloodnum

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
Completed game, had to play new game cuz my last save was from v0.12. All content done, i like no need to fly everywhere. Wish some images from story were stored is some gallery like pic with princess riding us while flying and facing us face to face, sadly only one with her back is saved.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes