4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
Screenshot (3).png How do I unlock that I already completed the main quest and did the red queens mission what did i do wrong was I supposed to keep my favor she gave me?

PsychicStress

Sep 9, 2021
Hello there, I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Just writing to express how much I'm enjoying this game so far - the characters are cool and quirky, the setting interesting and sizeable... it's kept me captivated from the day I downloaded it. Thank you for making something so interesting and fun.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Why remake the game on mv if if mz has mobile support from the get go
I haven't looked into yet, but I believe MV also has mobile support. Or at least there is an option for iOS / Android deployment. But like I said I haven't looked into it yet.

But I'm not prioritising mobile for this project mainly due to future gameplay implementations. There will likely be a VN version of the game that will be released without those mechanics that will be mobile friendly.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I haven't looked into yet, but I believe MV also has mobile support. Or at least there is an option for iOS / Android deployment. But like I said I haven't looked into it yet.

But I'm not prioritising mobile for this project mainly due to future gameplay implementations. There will likely be a VN version of the game that will be released without those mechanics that will be mobile friendly.
still MZ rewrote the engine and i'ts much less laggy, plus lots of quality of life improvements, it's basically the same as MV but supports hundreds of things more on screen than MV without the lag and some quality of life improvements.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
still MZ rewrote the engine and i'ts much less laggy, plus lots of quality of life improvements, it's basically the same as MV but supports hundreds of things more on screen than MV without the lag and some quality of life improvements.
I'll look into it.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
What am I supposed to do when Mia calls me and asks me to go to her?
All she says when I click on her is "I'm trying to work right now"

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
where is the planet that starts the kittenna quest, why doesn't it show up on the space map for me, help please?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes