4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Will this game eventually get pregnancy content?
Its very sad to answer your question I also ask the same developer and he say not(( Its not gonna be pregnancy in game but I was really oping to see mc family with little kids in the end of game

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
one more month apparently (it's taking a while to transfer all the dialogue from one system to another)
There will be a new build next week for patrons. It will feature the Lillith x Kittenna 3some, but yes unfortunately the rebuild is taking longer than expected, so this new content will be on the old system for now.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
There will be a new build next week for patrons. It will feature the Lillith x Kittenna 3some, but yes unfortunately the rebuild is taking longer than expected, so this new content will be on the old system for now.
fantastic news then! keep up the good work!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I was really hoping that in the end of the game we gonna be able to see harem family with little kids

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I don't mean to sound dumb but do you mean this month or next month? Haven't been on this thread for some time so forgive me for my not paying attention and forgetfulness.
No worries! ^^ Sorry if that quick reply came off blunt! End of December for public (free), it rotates every month, so if a build went to patrons (like this month), it will be released for free the following month for public :)

fadran

Jul 26, 2021

Hope you all enjoy!

View attachment 1571357
Yo Nergal, I used to follow you back in the days of Urban Demons, I've played something of this new game some time ago, when it first came out, and I'm willing to give it another try. I've been meaning to ask: the combat system is implemented at this stage? You know, I like to play stuff when there's actual playing involved, visual novels are not much my thing. If this is the case I'm gonna download it right away, the art is amazing and the lore, the little I remember, was interesing too.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021

Hope you all enjoy!

View attachment 1571357
Thanks for the hard work, I love your game and I'm doing a playthrough of it right now on my xvideo channel and it's my second favorite hentai game ever. Looking at your roadmap gives me so much hope, by the time it's released on Steam I already know it'll be one of the most recognized hentai game, possibly even beating out Huniepop! Best of luck!

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes