4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020
Yeah i know, considering that the extra scenes originally weren't even going to happen, it was already a achieve. I confess that I love the charm that the game has in unity, and I don't really like RPGM or understand game creation, so I really don't know how much the game will change and how much will it affect the charm that I said I love, but i will keep following it and if it's for the sake of the project, i just hope the best ^^

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah i know, considering that the extra scenes originally weren't even going to happen, it was already a achieve. I confess that I love the charm that the game has in unity, and I don't really like RPGM or understand game creation, so I really don't know how much the game will change and how much will it affect the charm that I said I love, but i will keep following it and if it's for the sake of the project, i just hope the best ^^
Not going to change at all (hopefully) will still be point and click interaction for the most part. Will be able to use RPGM in built battle system eventually though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hi i know i ask this question alot on you game's Nergelsnest but can i have all the hotties as my gilrs just does not seem fair to pick just one of them lol. i love the art and storys. hope you stay in good health because i would miss these game's

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i read bout the optional heram ending. i think he should have them all. that's just me tho.i allready started to flirt with them all i hate just choseing one hot sexy girl. in real life this never happens and if it does then you my own the playboy mansion lol.

pau56x

Aug 31, 2020
Does anyone know how to start the mission elasi diplomacy ? It says to me that i have to speak with her via communicator first, but it just shows the message that I shouldn't mess around with this, Unless I want to piss off lilith. I already did all other missions

Reactions: Howdo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i deleted the game by mistake but i really want all the girls as mine so i will wait and pray it happen's because there all dead sexy lol.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Will all sex scenes be animated in the future or is it going to be a mix of static and animated?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So this game doesn't have the harem tag yet there's comments in the thread mentioning it half way and a bit more or less, all a bit confusing, so does it have a harem route? Is it fairly easy to get and stay on it or is it one of those situations where obscure seemingly unrelated choices have big impacts? Like not pocketing Blim-Blazarra's lipstick in chapter 2 means you can't save the day for one of the girls who is getting dressed for a party and needs neon pink lipstick, thus not getting the needed 13 relationships points and blah blah blah no happy harem ending... is it like that? Cause i ain't looking for a headache but i know writing and coding for 38 different paths is ridiculously impossible for a solo developer/small team.
So far the plans are only a few threesomes but no harem ending as a harem ending is locked behind getting 4000$ per month and as we do not even have half of it, it will be unlikely until some rich haremlover decides to spend solely 2000€ per month for this.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Actually, to clear some things up. We recently ran a fundraiser for witchking, who in return has said he will do the necessary scenes for a "minor harem ending" as I'm calling. This will feature:

- Kittenna x Lillith threesome (already in the game)
- Catherine X Malaena threesome
- Shelly x Mia threesome
- Shuma X ? threesome
- Lillith, Kittenna & Mia foursome
- Shelly, Catherine & Malaena foursome
- And a full group ending + fuck / orgy scenes

It isn't a full extent of what I'd like to do, but it should be hopefully be a happy halfway house. If we get there, we get there, but as I said before, considering how the support on the project has seemingly hit its ceiling anything more than the above is unlikely to occur at this point. (Extended harem, animations, voice acting.)

Mar 29, 2021
Actually, to clear some things up. We recently ran a fundraiser for witchking, who in return has said he will do the necessary scenes for a "minor harem ending" as I'm calling. This will feature:

- Kittenna x Lillith threesome (already in the game)
- Catherine X Malaena threesome
- Shelly x Mia threesome
- Shuma X ? threesome
- Lillith, Kittenna & Mia foursome
- Shelly, Catherine & Malaena foursome
- And a full group ending + fuck / orgy scenes

It isn't a full extent of what I'd like to do, but it should be hopefully be a happy halfway house. If we get there, we get there, but as I said before, considering how the support on the project has seemingly hit its ceiling anything more than the above is unlikely to occur at this point. (Extended harem, animations, voice acting.)
I would like to ask if, in the future, there will be other (and not necessary for a limited-time only) financing possibilities on Ko-Fi, or something similar, such as the one for WitchKing, in order to increase the budget available for the game outside the Patreon's tiers?
(Some people tried Kickstarter, but there's always the risk that the campaign will fail, also there is IndieGoGo or maybe some other platforms, I don't know :confused:)

Last edited:
Reactions: JL5

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
For those interested:

I'm happy to announce the launch of the newest project; Welcome to Nicest!
You can now get a hold of the proof of concept: Mega

This isn't the official first official 0.1 build, but just a teaser / proof of concept to show you how the game will mostly operate. This game is a for fun project with myself and Crot and we will be updating when we can, so please don't expect regular or consistent builds. We've set up a patreon for now that will function just as a tip jar of sorts. So if you like what you see, please consider supporting the project to help cover the expenses of it ^^

WelcomeToNicest.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
For those interested:

I'm happy to announce the launch of the newest project; Welcome to Nicest!
You can now get a hold of the proof of concept: Mega

This isn't the official first official 0.1 build, but just a teaser / proof of concept to show you how the game will mostly operate. This game is a for fun project with myself and Crot and we will be updating when we can, so please don't expect regular or consistent builds. We've set up a patreon for now that will function just as a tip jar of sorts. So if you like what you see, please consider supporting the project to help cover the expenses of it ^^

WelcomeToNicest.png
Half a GB for a proof of concept is impressive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry, unfortunately I cant cater to everyone ^^ plus only 2 of the crew can actually have kids with the MC ;) also don't forget the harem isn't guaranteed yet, we haven't reached that goal yet.
I just wish to see how mc kids gonna be look like if he gonna marry this 2 sexy cat girls on ship

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes