4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Since there are now threesome scenes does that mean that eventually that there will be a harem then now?

Reactions: Howdo

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Why are so many things bugged out? I cant talk to catherine in her chair, and theres a ton of pictures greyed out that i cant do. Is this normal?

quietly565

Aug 13, 2020
im surprised i remember playing the first version of this game and thinking it was going to be forget about glad to see it still is updating

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Why is this 4gb tho
Are they 8k images?
Because the animated scenes are short, the unanimated scenes have speed controls, "This is the planet description," some missions just don't trigger correctly, and there's no 3D. The game isn't bad I just don't understand why it's so large and wonky.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Why is this 4gb tho
Are they 8k images?
Because the animated scenes are short, the unanimated scenes have speed controls, "This is the planet description," some missions just don't trigger correctly, and there's no 3D. The game isn't bad I just don't understand why it's so large and wonky.
It's 700 MB zipped, so it's probably due to unoptimized Unity crap in the resource files.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It's 700 MB zipped, so it's probably due to unoptimized Unity crap in the resource files.
Also I stopped compressing the images because I found the compressor I was using was really reducing the quality. Audo I do not believe is compressed either which I know takes a sizeable chunk. And finally the software I use also chucks in a load of duff stuff that's probably not needed.

Hopefully we should see a great reduction in filesize when I finish the RPGM port.

Reactions: 0632154

tealwall

May 30, 2019
I currently have an issue where the ! button appearing in all colors, (red/blue/grey), but when i click on it, nothing happens, before I updated the game today, I was able to progress with the characters like Kitt and Cath, but I cannot due to that bug. Atm, I can only progress through the main story but the ! progression doesnt work for me, might try and reinstall it, well see.

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020
Welp i think the wait for the threesome was worth, i really loved the new uptade, and if the scene was animated, that would be perfect. The game need be polished and less bugged, but it really is my favorite hentai game, because of art, characters and scenes, keep the great work Nergal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Welp i think the wait for the threesome was worth, i really loved the new uptade, and if the scene was animated, that would be perfect. The game need be polished and less bugged, but it really is my favorite hentai game, because of art, characters and scenes, keep the great work Nergal.
Thank you! Really glad you enjoyed. Would have loved for it to be animated too, but we don't have the right amount of support to ensure that unfortunately. Hopefully the game will play a lot better (less bugs) on the port to RPGM!

Reactions: 0632154
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes