4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you start the new content with Malaena? I spoke to her and on Temur but all she does is greet me :confused:

I did go to Lewis like other people mentioned but it gave me the last 2 scenes.
So does anyone have a walkthrough for a her? Since the game doesn't prompt you for her new content..

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
still MZ rewrote the engine and i'ts much less laggy, plus lots of quality of life improvements, it's basically the same as MV but supports hundreds of things more on screen than MV without the lag and some quality of life improvements.
I think MV has more mod/script community support in general which is why I still dont see many MZ games wether its here or in Japan.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I think MV has more mod/script community support in general which is why I still dont see many MZ games wether its here or in Japan.
its been over year since MZ came out pretty much all the major mods already have been ported, plus there are plugins that make porting unnecessary
as for support the bigger plugin makers have dropped MV and moved to MZ wich means all major plugins no longer have support on MV.

The reason you really dont see games made in MZ is because projects were already underway on MV and new projects are still in early development. Plus a lot of people see MZ just as a few quality of life improvements over MV wich were already supplemented by plugins. The thing that should had been the major selling point for MZ, the performance improvements were never really publicized. So very few people actually know its a thing.
But if you played kingdom of subversion you can see just how laggy it gets on the city, that wouldn't be the case in the city, plus out of the box mobile version.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
its been over year since MZ came out pretty much all the major mods already have been ported, plus there are plugins that make porting unnecessary
as for support the bigger plugin makers have dropped MV and moved to MZ wich means all major plugins no longer have support on MV.

The reason you really dont see games made in MZ is because projects were already underway on MV and new projects are still in early development. Plus a lot of people see MZ just as a few quality of life improvements over MV wich were already supplemented by plugins. The thing that should had been the major selling point for MZ, the performance improvements were never really publicized. So very few people actually know its a thing.
But if you played kingdom of subversion you can see just how laggy it gets on the city, that wouldn't be the case in the city, plus out of the box mobile version.
Wouldn't notice the since both versions run slow as hell for me.
Guess Nergal better research well so he doesnt change engine midway.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
anyone have save file.
Should be one included with the game. You will need to copy it here: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project

And on the discussion of MZ / MV, I've decided to go with MV at least for the time being. I've not had people complaining about extreme lag on KoS (yet at least) and seems to be mostly functional. And for TSP map lag is less of an issue since there won't be traditional rpgm style maps.

While Project Fossil looks promising unfortunately I've built most of the plugins for TSP myself and therefore wouldn't be covered by that plugin. My only real concern for TSP on MV (in terms of performance) is the animation player, which I believe I've cooked up a solution for. Hopefully next month you'll be able to se the work I've done!

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I'm enjoying this game so much! The style reminds me of the artist Witchking00 which I love! I'm still at around the beginning of the game but I'm so glad I decided to play this, also I love the huge tits they look so great!
edit: I just realized witchking00 actually did draw the art I'm so stupid
edit again: Pulled an all nighter and cleared all the content available, this is definitely one of my top favorite Hentai games! I loved all the scenes but I really wish Lillith had an animated sex scene like Kittenna, the animated scenes were really great! Can't wait to see more content in the future!

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay. A couple questions.

1 is it normal for the game to take the entire life cycle of a star to start up? The screen was frozen on the uh fur covered gal right after the logos for so long that i waited, went and got food, checked the frequently asked questions, then searched the topic for similar issues, then was in the middle of typing up a question about the freeze until is spontaneously started up again in the middle of typing. Definitely seems like something went wrong here.

2 why does the song that plays when you start a new game and are in your room sound like a bootleg instrumental version version of Man Research by Gorillaz?

Uh…does the creator know how easy it is to sequence break this game? By visiting planets I’ve accidentally stumbled on a bunch of quests on like the 3rd or 4th step. I think i probbaky screwed up some triggers and such and I’ll probably have to start over.

Probably best to close those off if it’s going to sequence break the game this much

Yeah. When I say “sequence break” I mean talking to that princess lady before meeting the red wueen lady and I now have two different questions notifications for meeting her.

I also mean that it looks I glitched myself to the of the blue haired lady’s quest. Like I visited a grave, and it looks like a sex scene is starting.

I also apparently glitched myself to the end of the Tali/Quarian ripoff’s quest on the first planet I visited. Soem ancient ruins. I got to the end and…yeah apparently she wants sum fuk

Seriously I have broken this game wide open, easily and accidentally.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes