4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Bronzeswagger

Aug 27, 2018
Should be one included with the game. You will need to copy it here: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project

And on the discussion of MZ / MV, I've decided to go with MV at least for the time being. I've not had people complaining about extreme lag on KoS (yet at least) and seems to be mostly functional. And for TSP map lag is less of an issue since there won't be traditional rpgm style maps.

While Project Fossil looks promising unfortunately I've built most of the plugins for TSP myself and therefore wouldn't be covered by that plugin. My only real concern for TSP on MV (in terms of performance) is the animation player, which I believe I've cooked up a solution for. Hopefully next month you'll be able to se the work I've done!
I've been looking for the save file that you seemed to reference being in the download and I've not found it anywhere, is there one for 0.17?

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
For those interested:

I'm happy to announce the launch of the newest project; Welcome to Nicest!
You can now get a hold of the proof of concept: Mega

This isn't the official first official 0.1 build, but just a teaser / proof of concept to show you how the game will mostly operate. This game is a for fun project with myself and Crot and we will be updating when we can, so please don't expect regular or consistent builds. We've set up a patreon for now that will function just as a tip jar of sorts. So if you like what you see, please consider supporting the project to help cover the expenses of it ^^

WelcomeToNicest.png
hey man just wanna say I love the games youve made though i think thers something that kind of hurts them though to be honest if your games had animations for the scenes i think that would help tremendously i know it takes more time but i do think it would make the games you make that much better

Jan 3, 2021
hey man just wanna say I love the games youve made though i think thers something that kind of hurts them though to be honest if your games had animations for the scenes i think that would help tremendously i know it takes more time but i do think it would make the games you make that much better
Main issue is he doesn't have enough funding for animations so I'd suggest pledging to his patreon if you want them

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi Nergal, when will the rebuild RPGM of the game be released.
Best wishes.
pretty sure it will be out to the public by the end of February
This is correct.

Main issue is he doesn't have enough funding for animations so I'd suggest pledging to his patreon if you want them
As westbrooksucks says, the issue isn't timing but funding. We simply don't have enough support to allow for animations (good quality ones are expensive.).

Reactions: Nightbreaze

Pizzoo8

Feb 8, 2020
Hi Nergal, the reward for the patreon supportes are only the fews sketch or you have in mind other?

Jan 3, 2021
Will be any android version ?
I think its planned, especially with the change in engine

Hi Nergal, the reward for the patreon supportes are only the fews sketch or you have in mind other?
Not sure which tier you are talking about but if its the $1 one you cant really expect more lol, and if its the higher tier ones then there is a bunch more, especially the $10 one I know you get access to builds a month early and some QnA with some of the members of the crew plus im sure some more. But the patreon really tells you everything.

Reactions: Yesismy

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
Can someone unban me from the discord server, I was banned on accident. Epyton#3841

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this game is fun. the wincest i have a question on.

1. if you play the younger brother does the older brother ntr him. if you play the ntr older brother who doe;s he ntr. then again am i thinking of the right game

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
well this game is fun. the wincest i have a question on.

1. if you play the younger brother does the older brother ntr him. if you play the ntr older brother who doe;s he ntr. then again am i thinking of the right game
I think the introduction to the game should make it pretty clear what the scenarios are.

Reactions: ninguemligah

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
You know, even if you don't like pregnancy, you could have an ending set a few years later where they're on a bigger ship to accommodate all the children running around.

Nov 4, 2020
Who's the artist that made the art?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes