4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020
Nergal, if i may ask, are comics planned for the game? I'm a big fan of Witchking comics (I only discover TSP because of him) and I think it would be nice to see something like that, and it could be a good marketing for the game since WK is very famous (maybe this has already crossed your mind, but just saying)

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I started a new game in 0.15 but got stuck with the A Special delivery 2 and/or Mia: A Curious Mind:

After meeting with Shuma/delivering the package, the map still shows the marker for the mission "A Special delivery 2" active. When I go back to the planet (even after I return to the Red Queen in between) and press the door with the question mark, it tells me that Kali isnt here and the mission remains active.
However I can progress through Shumas mission without problems but that all that I can do in the game.

Also after I get a message from Mia to see her in med bay, she just tells me that she is busy working.

A I doing something wrong and/or are this two things related to each others?
Idk if I'm stupid or if it's a bug but I recieved a message from mia telling me to talk to her in the med bay but when i do she just says 'I'm trying to work right now'
And i'm stuck on a quest where the suspicious voice says 'kali is not here now come back soon'
Could you drop your saves here so I can take a look please? (C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project)

Nergal, if i may ask, are comics planned for the game? I'm a big fan of Witchking comics (I only discover TSP because of him) and I think it would be nice to see something like that, and it could be a good marketing for the game since WK is very famous (maybe this has already crossed your mind, but just saying)
Wish I had the funding to do something like that! I'm always trying to come up with new marketing ideas (though I am really bad at advertising it and such), but hopefully in the future its something I can look in to ^^

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
Could you drop your saves here so I can take a look please? (C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\NergalsDomain\The Solarion Project)

Wish I had the funding to do something like that! I'm always trying to come up with new marketing ideas (though I am really bad at advertising it and such), but hopefully in the future its something I can look in to ^^
that folder seems to be missing. could it be because my game is installed on a different hard drive?

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019

nvm found it, here.
not sure which one it is so here

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can you please share one of these?? cause i don't know if it's worth or not become patreon
Love Nergal <3
Well the previous versions are public and theres even a couple on my YouTube channel. As for being "worth it" do remember the biggest reason to support is to help us reach our goals!

Reactions: ninguemligah

queensetilo

May 27, 2020
I'm waiting for the game to finish before I play it, but i just have to ask. How far is the game already? is it nearly done?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm waiting for the game to finish before I play it, but i just have to ask. How far is the game already? is it nearly done?
I'll be completely honest you might be waiting a long time! We are still working through the main crew's 2nd level progressions (out of 4/5), so I'd say we aren't even halfway yet. Unfortunately support hasn't grown as much as I would have liked which has meant acquiring artwork has been a slow process.

Reactions: queensetilo

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys, I'm going to be doing a poll both for non-patrons & patrons alike, helping me make decisions about the future of the game.

I made a (long) initial post on this here:

With the first vote now here:

I'll make a post here whenever I create a new vote, there will likely be a couple this month.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Darned shame that this game won't get a harem ending but it is what is.
Well I'll leave the goal up for another 6 months - 1 year, but I honestly don't expect us to reach it. Which is why I wanted to give the forewarning / announcement ahead of time.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes