H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys,

These are the latest and correct builds as of 8/3/2020 as the OP is not updated.

Each tier will be automatically able to play the game at the following days:
Unicorns/Collectors can play at release.
Sharks every 7th of the month.
Yetis every 14th.
Aliens every 21st.
And Free every 30th! You do not need to login to play the free content.

LOVE ROUTE 0.10.0.0 is available for free now. While dark routes 0.10.5.0 is available for unicorns (as of today).

If you have any other questions or bugs check the

Lots of love,
Jim and Rocco
So I can play the game for free now or not pls tell me

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So I can play the game for free now or not pls tell me
It has been explained several of times even few posts above yours...

You can play the game for free but you need an internet connection active and you can't block the game with a firewall or antivirus.
So your choice.

OWPO___RO

Jul 26, 2020
Hey guys,

These are the latest and correct builds as of 8/3/2020 as the OP is not updated.

Each tier will be automatically able to play the game at the following days:
Unicorns/Collectors can play at release.
Sharks every 7th of the month.
Yetis every 14th.
Aliens every 21st.
And Free every 30th! You do not need to login to play the free content.

LOVE ROUTE 0.10.0.0 is available for free now. While dark routes 0.10.5.0 is available for unicorns (as of today).

If you have any other questions or bugs check the

Lots of love,
Jim and Rocco

most of the links are down win x64 , win x84

can u upload to mega?

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
Question: I tried to save my game in Win. However, every time when i try to load the save, it shows the content is not available for you right now. Any ideas?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Question: I tried to save my game in Win. However, every time when i try to load the save, it shows the content is not available for you right now. Any ideas?
It is a bug which was patched. Pls. download a newer game build from the link posted above yours and try to load your save again.

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
sorry again for bad english, Is it difficult for you to do what is already freely available without installation? then the admin will update the database to the current version or is it no longer possible?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
sorry again for bad english, Is it difficult for you to do what is already freely available without installation? then the admin will update the database to the current version or is it no longer possible?
The install just extract and create an icon for you if you wish. Is the same thing as getting a zip and extracting.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wish this was still a straight forward game. Mysterious download triggered? No thanks, too fucking sketch.

I was already kinda ready to jump off with the redhead redesign. The whole "corrupt the girl next door" angle got thrown out the window when she became some kinda meth-head overnight just because she sucked a dick. Is this abstinence propaganda?

Reactions: Yonamous

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Wish this was still a straight forward game. Mysterious download triggered? No thanks, too fucking sketch.

I was already kinda ready to jump off with the redhead redesign. The whole "corrupt the girl next door" angle got thrown out the window when she became some kinda meth-head overnight just because she sucked a dick. Is this abstinence propaganda?
On the good NTR, she will be back... on bad NTR, no...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes