Tuanchi

Aug 19, 2020
I download and install the game, I say new game after logging in, and after writing and confirming the character names, the game does not start, it always remains on the black screen. Please help me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I download and install the game, I say new game after logging in, and after writing and confirming the character names, the game does not start, it always remains on the black screen. Please help me.
Because your OS is set to Turkish. Change or delete the Turkish system language and set it to English.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great update as always ! this is becoming the best game in this site...
Great story progression and it is not just based on sex scenes.
Top renders
Top story progression with a great plot.
(y)

Reactions: Nonos and Sirren

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Now I click on update but it's shows the upto date. Then I start game n when update portion start the whole screen goes blank
You can start and delete more files in StreamingAssets:
- main_game
- main_scenes
- release_v_0_15_0_0

Maybe one of them will trigger the auto-updater again. However, you can re-download the entire game. But don't forget to backup your saves first (they are located in StreamingAssets folder too).

Yougal

Dec 11, 2018
any idea how to get other variations don't know which one to do from new update ones i get are choose either of the three girls then they get interrupted

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
so I updated the game to v. 15.0 and I'm assuming it's going to pick up at the point where you either go with nancy and lucy or go with kelly and aurora and that it would continue the option of picking kelly but when I hit that option it immediately says to be continued but I checked the gallery and there seems to be scenes suggesting that it is indeed what the update is about but the game isn't letting me play it... is there a bug or am I totally wrong about the update?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes