• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold The Spice Pirate [Prologue: Remastered] [Tak Mycket]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for the heads up mate it sounds interesting.

I wasn't going to try any new games for a while.
Because I have been feeling burnt out on them lately
But I'll keep an eye on this.
That's why I've been playin more BG3 and Palworld.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
That's why I've been playin more BG3 and Palworld.
Yeah, sometimes I think I get too obsessed with these games.
I think it's good to take a break now & then.

That said this sounds really interesting.
I love when games don't have a harem, so I'll definitely try it eventually.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Most certainly...

Even though The Spice Pirate contains 6 LIs, Chapter One will only introduce you to 3 of them.
Currently, you have:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love me some chocolate. Thank you for makin that post.
The white guy is the protagonist. There are two black guys in the promo renders. One of them is Blanche's father (Blanche is a LI). Another is one of the antagonists - and is the first mate to the Kraken.
At least we don't have to worry about a certain 3 letter word. Also, congratz on the release. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I subscribe to what you posted below, lately almost all games are focused on weak tags.

Maybe this has something to do with Patreon...:unsure::):ROFLMAO:
Patreon is bound to californian law and that is ... let's say not very friendly considering corporations.
They are basically forced by law to censor things like incest, furry and bestiality which are a crime or a criminalized misdemeanor in california.
That is part one of the reasoning.
Another part is that patreon is reliant on advertising partners to a degree and many of them are ... very conservative to say the least. Meaning to not jeopardize their profits they are getting rid of the things that is generating the least amount of money.

The latter is the reason why for instance tumblr banned adult themes and why onlyfans wanted to do it as well.

Publicity is well and good, but mega corporations are more moved by money than harshly worded emails ...

Reactions: incest lover m/s

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
I don't mean to be rude, but I felt like I was playing a parody game. The CG is so oddly zoomed in and the characters faces are twitching all over the place. And so much dialogue, not enough action.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
I went thru all the posts in this thread, as few as there are, fully expecting to see some Dune reference. ("Spice") In a way, I'm kinda disappointed there wasn't. Tossing on the 'ignore' list, not for the parody/lack of one, but just the comments I read told me it's not my cup of tea.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes