Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yay, Princess storyline! Oh, just alone or Vargas marriage. Well, that's *awesome! (for some reason I thought it was the Marion marriage, not Vargas).

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Thanks! I'll have to try it. I've ended up on every path but the slave path so far I think...
It's an interesting one, though I found it hard to make enough wrong decisions naturally. I guess the game was good at foreshadowing those consequences, though not the Warrior+ paths. No shade, but I did not see 90% of the content being behind that one decision.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
It's an interesting one, though I found it hard to make enough wrong decisions naturally. I guess the game was good at foreshadowing those consequences, though not the Warrior+ paths. No shade, but I did not see 90% of the content being behind that one decision.
Some of the choices that lead to a path seem counterintuitive, for sure lol.

I managed to get on the slave path by using the Sancho Mod and picking bad choices for the war. Also, the man's name from the image is Jaied (I thiiiink that's the right spelling, at least). I tried the harem path too (which is if you don't lie about the color of the ring).

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Some of the choices that lead to a path seem counterintuitive, for sure lol.

I managed to get on the slave path by using the Sancho Mod and picking bad choices for the war. Also, the man's name from the image is Jaied (I thiiiink that's the right spelling, at least). I tried the harem path too (which is if you don't lie about the color of the ring).
Yeah, slave path has those two main subpaths, though I think that could be considered four, depending on the fate of Jaied. And then further variations depending on choices. Kinda cool the harem path allows a Sapphic option, hopefully you weren't raped before that though.

I kind figured the Warrior path would have been at the end of bad choices for the war, with Kate smuggling you out in a ship as the city fell. Less interpersonal conflict that way, I suppose.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
i dont get the controversy around AI art.
Personally, i like art & cgs within a range & most of the examples u mentioned are in that range for me. these do not break the immersion for me.

Additionally, i fully support if a dev decides to go for ai art if that reduces their effort (keep in mind that generating art from prompts is not as simple as twitter makes it out to be)

Note: I support dev using AI tools for art and this is separate from my perceived morality of AI art in itself

Happy to have my opinion changed on any of the above

Reactions: Grelk

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Hands didn't seem so bad, just a lot of Star Trek salutes for no particular reason.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.5.9] [HappyDaedalus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes