HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i am so sad.yes is "AI art" :sick:
Just to be clear, it's definitely not AI art.

The only reason for the AI-art tag is that I have used them for background filler on certain routes because background art is incredibly expensive while 90% of the players don't even notice it.

This is just how one of my main artist draws. Their balance of production speed, price and consistent quality, are honestly nearly impossible to beat. I can't drop someone like that over how they draw hands.

I wouldn't mind the accusation on the AI-art so much if I wasn't funding a small village of artists.

sketch1689859581401.png sketch1689909219165.png sketch1689858297909.png

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

The only reason for the AI-art tag is that I have used them for background filler on certain routes because background art is incredibly expensive while 90% of the players don't even notice it.

This is just how one of my main artist draws. Their balance of production speed, price and consistent quality, are honestly nearly impossible to beat. I can't drop someone like that over how they draw hands.

I wouldn't mind the accusation on the AI-art so much if I wasn't funding a small village of artists.

View attachment 2875090 View attachment 2875091 View attachment 2875089
my mistake.

SuperBadass

Sep 11, 2017

View attachment 2875090 View attachment 2875091 View attachment 2875089
This artist is actually hands down my favorite artist, and I'm so happy they have made so much of the CG in the game. Can you share who this artist is? I'd like to support them individually as well.

SuperBadass

Sep 11, 2017
This artist is actually hands down my favorite artist, and I'm so happy they have made so much of the CG in the game. Can you share who this artist is? I'd like to support them individually as well.
As the dev hasn't responded, is anyone in the community able to identify this artist?

Choli123

Feb 1, 2023
I finished the game with a good ending in one go no cheat neither. I am happy Sarah can be a regent and rule a great nation by not having married to someone (on MAC) :) BTW. I am so glad that you didn't put something like red wedding in LOL. I expected it would happen.

Is there a way to marry Marlon but actually getting the power from him and let go of him in the future? I know this sounds more like GoT/ A song of ice and fire suggestion lol

Also I mercy Marlon and offered him exile. Maybe there is a choice that sending assassin / someone to kill him on his way out or he will come back and revenge with like the desert king? That will be cool

Last edited:
Reactions: ironymaan

Adx1

Jul 25, 2017

That's nice to hear. For what it's worth, I think it would be good to add a disclaimer about that to the OP, since AI-art is a bit of a turn off for a lot of people, myself included.

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
can't wait for the upcomming update to sailor route. any chance in a love ending with belmont? :3

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes