yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSurvivalOfSarahRose-0.6.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Can you go lesbian only?
There are at least 2 lesbian only route if you run away with Kate.
On the Warrior route (you stay with Kate no matter what), and on the Mage route (you don't stay in the mercenary camp, and you scream when you are attacked in an alley). Note that on theses 2 paths, you can be full lesbian, bi or straight, depending of your choices.

I think there is also at least 1 lesbian route if you stay in the castle. But I didn't played this path a lot yet, so I don't know how you can have a lesbian only route here.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
soo i saw that preview picture with her being a futa , but there is no futa tag. does that mean that was only a dream in that picture ?

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
soo i saw that preview picture with her being a futa , but there is no futa tag. does that mean that was only a dream in that picture ?
No the game has 1 futa scene, to find it you need to to take the mage path and save Samarya and when metis offers to teach you magic you should pick transmogrification

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I shared this in the mod's thread but thought it was pertinent to be here as well.

So it's clear what this update continues it's the "Sailor" path only (other some some minor script edits to other pathings to continue them at some later date).
1696599529699.png

To be on this pathing you must have chosen this (see choice arrow below) to see the new content in v0.6.9:
1696599546903.png

This is the dialogue immediately prior to the new content of v0.6.9:
1696599706037.png

Regards.

Reactions: Joe Steel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.9)
TSOSR_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
(simply click the above banner)

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update only progresses the "Sailor" path fork. And yet again bugs fixed as noted in post here.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

nousernamelol

Aug 14, 2020
Thanks for sharing the newest update files.

Honestly, this is arguably the best h-game I've played on this site. The mind-break paths are all pretty damn well written and hot, and the game itself is a haven for the good ol' female tag with a submissive main character.

Nothing but praise for the author, even if people do get uppity about the art in scenes. I'm just glad the game gets a steady stream of content updates.

Can't find any other game that has such a wide array of well-written submissive content either.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Just started the game, and regret for doing the "stay behind paths" before the leaving one. Saw the changelog and noticed most of the early content was about leaving the castle first. I'm playing for the first time and chose to stay behind because makes no sense for me to abandon the only brother who is struggling with his new role. Finished up all the 3 Marion Varga and neither paths to latest update.
Then I restarted the game to see the outside world trying to land on mage path just to realize Kate was lying to get her out of castle which then results in her brother's death? (And yes I chose to burn her alive).
And holy shit I wished I haven't seen the story with Thomas being alive and all now I couldn't bring myself to even start the warrior path LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: lewdviticus

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No the game has 1 futa scene, to find it you need to to take the mage path and save Samarya and when metis offers to teach you magic you should pick transmogrification
And keep casting the transmogrification even when there are signs you can push your limits to far (and indeed, you will ;)).

Reactions: sashasohot
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes