Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I don’t remember but there is a gallery tho where all the animations are (the one in this download pic isn’t in the game at all)
Yeah the gallery has the animations but not the dialogue, I need my 4 lines of smut man

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
You're a saint, thanks. Buthow do you even talk to the other girl?
You're a saint, thanks. Buthow do you even talk to the other girl?
it’s bugged atm I don’t know if this is the update version cause apparently you can now, just gotta saved the coins to buy the 10K one and gave it to her at day 6

Xic

Jul 31, 2018
it’s bugged atm I don’t know if this is the update version cause apparently you can now, just gotta saved the coins to buy the 10K one and gave it to her at day 6
How do you get 10k before day 6? I can only get after.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Ahh so it’s indeed the old version that creator made an update today and fix that again I don’t know how to share the update here I never done it before and this is my most active I been texting XD

KappaKan

Jun 6, 2019
Ahh so it’s indeed the old version that creator made an update today and fix that again I don’t know how to share the update here I never done it before and this is my most active I been texting XD
Just saw it xD, turns out I posted the link 2 hours before they updated it lmao
. Increases the initial coin count and fixes various bugs.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Just saw it xD, turns out I posted the link 2 hours before they updated it lmao
Here's the 1.91 update. Increases the initial coin count and fixes various bugs.
They still have a few bugs to iron out. Like none of the shop items are translated, the buttons don't work in the masturbation scene, her hand disappears during handjobs, and like the version posted here, a couple of the app icons break during bad ends.

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Apparently you can reach level 10 with the blue haired girl on day 2, skipping the need for the 10k potion thing.
From what it looks like, on day 2 the gifting system to her becomes "bugged" in some way, not consuming the gift in the process, so if you don't get a massage appointment you can just buy the simple 2k gift and repeat the gifting non-stop as she kicks you out after it.
Still, I haven't yet tested long enough to see how to get to her H-scene (using google lens to translate japanese is a pain) but I guess that can help you guys to find out.

Juggalo2005

Jul 3, 2020
Apparently you can reach level 10 with the blue haired girl on day 2, skipping the need for the 10k potion thing.
From what it looks like, on day 2 the gifting system to her becomes "bugged" in some way, not consuming the gift in the process, so if you don't get a massage appointment you can just buy the simple 2k gift and repeat the gifting non-stop as she kicks you out after it.
Still, I haven't yet tested long enough to see how to get to her H-scene (using google lens to translate japanese is a pain) but I guess that can help you guys to find out.
Bro i think my games bugged i cant give her shit also try Yandex translater

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Holy shit i got to love level 10 before day 5 just by fingering her. But you cant fuck her, the 1, 2 and 3 buttons dont work Screenshot_10.png

Xic

Jul 31, 2018
I don't get how anyone is giving the blue one anything, cause its never saying that I can. How long do i have to wait to give her stuff or is it something I'm just missing?

• Sad
Reactions: MadMan691337

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I don't get how anyone is giving the blue one anything, cause its never saying that I can. How long do i have to wait to give her stuff or is it something I'm just missing?
I GET IT NOW LOL. You have to play the game in Japanese for it to have all the functions. Dont know why thats a thing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xic
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes