Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Xic

Jul 31, 2018
I guess im waiting for them to fix all the bugs now, cause i cant even do the "sexy time" with the main girl and i even got to level 10 with the blue one and still nothing happened

KappaKan

Jun 6, 2019
I guess im waiting for them to fix all the bugs now, cause i cant even do the "sexy time" with the main girl and i even got to level 10 with the blue one and still nothing happened
For the scene with the blue one, you have to get to day 9 and she'll message you (I managed to avoid softlocking and get to day 9 by switching versions as they use the same save lol) - kinda jank.
That said apparently takuda has fixed the softlock, I'm just about to check the fanbox link to see if it has actually been updated

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
For the scene with the blue one, you have to get to day 9 and she'll message you (I managed to avoid softlocking and get to day 9 by switching versions as they use the same save lol) - kinda jank.
That said apparently takuda has fixed the softlock, I'm just about to check the fanbox link to see if it has actually been updated
Oh shit takuda reply to my soft lock question I didn’t expect that but yeah it soft lock you sadly :/ so I told them about it and well Yee

KappaKan

Jun 6, 2019
Oh shit takuda reply to my soft lock question I didn’t expect that but yeah it soft lock you sadly :/ so I told them about it and well Yee
He did update the 1.91 link to 1.911
That said, its even more broken and I black screen everytime I see veemo lmao. I dont think its worth sharing this version

• Haha
Reactions: dormammu and Xic

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
He did update the 1.91 link to 1.911
That said, its even more broken and I black screen everytime I see veemo lmao. I dont think its worth sharing this version
Jesus I got lucky enough to see the new scenes with recep and the other scenes but still damn lmao

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Bro i think my games bugged i cant give her shit also try Yandex translater
I don't get how anyone is giving the blue one anything, cause its never saying that I can. How long do i have to wait to give her stuff or is it something I'm just missing?
Have you two tried playing in japanese? Currently it's the only means of trying out this new interaction with her

Xic

Jul 31, 2018
Have you two tried playing in japanese? Currently it's the only means of trying out this new interaction with her
I have like played 17 different times now, it's why I said I'm gonna wait till an update comes now. Plus I can't read japanese all that well, so clicking random things isn't for me my slime.

Edit: Keep in mind I still plan on throwing money at this dev cause I like game but I can't play something this fucken buggy.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
I have like played 17 different times now, it's why I said I'm gonna wait till an update comes now. Plus I can't read japanese all that well, so clicking random things isn't for me my slime.

Edit: Keep in mind I still plan on throwing money at this dev cause I like game but I can't play something this fucken buggy.
It seem every update it just buggy ahaha I paid the dev for it and yuh

The_Objector

Mar 3, 2019
Would be nice if "Inkling Reflexology" (this game's prequel) was uploaded here as well, thanks for the upload though!

Edit: nevermind I searched through the thread and found it, someone ought to make a separate page for it though and link it up to this one. Big mcthankies from mcspankies to pingryon and Pokey21 for the links!

Last edited:
Reactions: idea445 and Pokey21

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Yeah, you have to play in Japanese though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also APK just dropped enjoy!
Thanks for the share! Tried it out earlier, seems to be this version is pretty buggy too. The next scene after the BJ scene (if ya endured long enough in the cowgirl scene), everything would turn black, no scene, just the UI and the dialogue remained. What's worse? It would stay the same the next day and so on..

Everything else before that works fine though..

Reactions: Ferghus

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Would be nice if "Inkling Reflexology" (this game's prequel) was uploaded here as well, thanks for the upload though!

Edit: nevermind I searched through the thread and found it, someone ought to make a separate page for it though and link it up to this one. Big mcthankies from mcspankies to pingryon and Pokey21 for the links!
Ayyy anytime lad :D

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
New update should drop by the end of Tuesday and the creator said it would be the final demo update so wooooo

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes