Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Juggalo2005

Jul 3, 2020
An hour of trial and error and I can't even get past the first 6 days. Either I'm just that dumb or the progression in this is kinda fucked. Can't even use cheat engine to bail myself out, the values don't make any sense.
You have to do the Joke, News, Joke, News, Joke, massage on day one and pray it's an alright day and then save.
Day 2 is Joke, News, Joke, Joke, if level 1 ask about bf if not News, massage.
Day 3 is Joke, News, Joke, Joke, if level 2 ask about first time if not News, massage.
Day 4 is Joke, Joke, News, Joke, Joke, Massage, and days 5 and 6 are the same as day 4.
Don't ask her to stay and proceed to join her, then you get to date her.
Kissing is a really easy way to break the love meter on dates. Go from tongues kissing to normal kissing until it goes down to a low number then rinse and repeat.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You have to do the Joke, News, Joke, News, Joke, massage on day one and pray it's an alright day and then save.
Day 2 is Joke, News, Joke, Joke, if level 1 ask about bf if not News, massage.
Day 3 is Joke, News, Joke, Joke, if level 2 ask about first time if not News, massage.
Day 4 is Joke, Joke, News, Joke, Joke, Massage, and days 5 and 6 are the same as day 4.
Don't ask her to stay and proceed to join her, then you get to date her.
Kissing is a really easy way to break the love meter on dates. Go from tongues kissing to normal kissing until it goes down to a low number then rinse and repeat.
Actually, you should:
Day 2 - Massage, Compliment, Lewd Topic, Massage
Day 3 - Massage, Compliment, Compliment, Massage
Day 4 Branching options:
  1. Physical contact -> Touch Legs, Touch Pussy, Repeat until orgasm, Massage
  2. Lewd Topic, Lewd Topic, Handjob
  3. Same as 4.1
Day 5 (continued from day 4):
  1. Repeat of Day 4.1 for points
  2. Follow this guy's instructions for day 5 for blowjob (seems like not enough to hit lv4)
  3. Lewd Topic, Lewd Topic, Lewd Topic -> Masturbation (F)
Day 6 (no lewd; last chance to hit lv 4) - Massage, Compliment, Compliment, Massage

Last edited:

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Actually, you should:
Day 2 - Massage, Compliment, Lewd Topic, Massage
Day 3 - Massage, Compliment, Compliment, Massage
Day 4 Branching options:
  1. Physical contact -> Touch Legs, Touch Pussy, Repeat until orgasm, Massage
  2. Lewd Topic, Lewd Topic, Handjob
  3. Lewd Topic, Lewd Topic, Lewd Topic -> Masturbation (F)
Day 5 (continued from day 4):
  1. Repeat of Day 4.1 for points
  2. Follow this guy's instructions for day 5 for blowjob
  3. Nothing yet. Might as well do 4.1 for points.
Day 6 (no lewd; last chance to hit lv 4) - Massage, Compliment, Compliment, Massage
Perfect

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
So version 1.90 is dropping today I don’t know if it’s a demo where it just only scene like the last update or it’s actually the full game but I’ll check it out when it out

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's not loli, it's disproportionately large head.
Also, short hair/tentacles, so pass.
Whaaat? Disproportionally large head is actually one of a loli's features, since children's heads are larger than adult people's (proportionally to the body size)...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Original textures are baked already.
But using uncensor plugin, can view censored lesser.

Install:
  • Download . the file that OP uploaded is x64/mono type unity. Use .
  • Extract downloaded file to game folder(where "takorefle.exe" file exists)
  • Run game once.
  • Download uncensor plugin. There are two files in packed file. copy DumbRendererDemosaic.dll to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.

Installed BepInEx and run game once. But "BepInEx\plugins\" folder is not exists : Is there any multi-bytes characters exixts on game path ? move game to "C:\Games\The Sweetest Salon\" and retry install. may be works.
It is not necessary to run the game before placing the uncensor plugin. It just has to be in the BepInEx/plugins folder, which you simply create yourself. Bam, no need to run the game first.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
It is not necessary to run the game before placing the uncensor plugin. It just has to be in the BepInEx/plugins folder, which you simply create yourself. Bam, no need to run the game first.
Of course it works. but I did this to check if BepInEx was working properly. 'cause someone are talk to like this. "It won't works".
Generally this case, It a game path issue. Included multi-bytes characters in game path. (ex. "c:\게임\Octo\")
Another is using "Documents" or "Downloads" folder in windows(windows's special folder). User name has multi-bytes characterrs...

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
So the new demo is out but it’s buggy as fuck but the dev is making an update to fix that later tonight so poggers (also how can I share it without being any issues with the dev?)

Bruuuuuh090

Feb 6, 2019
Somehow after getting to the dating stage, I was messing around to see whether there were more options for the store clerk and when I went on the date, the timer said Free instead of the usual 200++. Anyone else can recreate this scenario?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes