4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hey Cowboy I'm bout 30 min into the game and i'm loving it. If it keeps pace through out the game i'm gonna love it more. Thinking of becoming a patron if that happens. Good luck with this story. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Hey everyone,

Episode 4 is now complete and live. There are around 800 new renders bringing our total render count to 1200+, our biggest yet and 15-16 animations I hope you like the update. If you find any bugs, please share them on my discord server under the bug report section. I did a lot of bug testing with almost no sleep so I won't be surprised if I missed a few things. So please be my heroes or heroines and help me detect the bugs.

Thank you all for waiting as usual. You've all been supportive as usual.

I should be awake for a little while but I may pass out because I'm running on fumes. So if you find something that needs to be fixed and I'm not here, I apologize. I'll work on any issues first thing in the morning.

Goodnight!

-CC

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSwordbearer-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Is there anything new between this final update and the before released version of 0.4
The previous version was half of 0.4 . I couldn't finish it on time so I released the first half mid November (i think).

This updated version has the second half. If you care about numbers, ~500 renders for the first half and an additional ~800 renders and ~16 animations in the second half.
It's a conclusion to the episode. The next update will be episode 5.

----

On a side note, I see people saying they wish they could support me on patreon. While I'm very grateful that you even have these thoughts, please remember monetary support is one of many forms of support. Does it help me more than general support? Yes. But it's not the only way. Just playing the game is enough support for me because ~1 year ago, I started this as a hobby project and I can now do it full time. So I'm grateful for any form of support.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes