Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
can anyone share on gofile or mega?
Here you Go (smaller and on gofile):

The Swordbearer [v0.4 Final] [Caramel Cowboy] Fully Compressed

PC/MAC (2,31GB/515MB)

For an Ultra Quality and Min Quality repack check out FAP369ZONE Post : Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Request: Make sure each release has a distinct number or name.

Example, this chapter's releases could have been 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 (Best choice)
You can also do like 0.4i (initial release/ and 0.4f (final) if you like words.

This helps with file and folder tracking, as well as making it easier to know if a mod or something is for a specific release.

Please and thank you.

For everyone: The W/T Mod is for the "half" release of 0.4 from November and is not updated to 0.4 final. LaikDink

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The previous version was half of 0.4 . I couldn't finish it on time so I released the first half mid November (i think).

This updated version has the second half. If you care about numbers, ~500 renders for the first half and an additional ~800 renders and ~16 animations in the second half.
It's a conclusion to the episode. The next update will be episode 5.

----

On a side note, I see people saying they wish they could support me on patreon. While I'm very grateful that you even have these thoughts, please remember monetary support is one of many forms of support. Does it help me more than general support? Yes. But it's not the only way. Just playing the game is enough support for me because ~1 year ago, I started this as a hobby project and I can now do it full time. So I'm grateful for any form of support.
So you say this is the second half of episode 4- but the game ends in the same spot after I downloaded this final version as the original first half. So is the "second half of episode 4" in the middle and i need to play the entire episode over again?

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Great update dev , loved it and it's one of games where i love how free roam is done ( not too intrusive ) and looking forward to next release .
Thanks for the review! I never really thought about the too much clicking during sex scenes but it kinda makes sense now that I think about it hmm. I guess it's a quality of life thing. I'll keep that in mind for future scenes and try to make them smoother.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Thanks for the review! I never really thought about the too much clicking during sex scenes but it kinda makes sense now that I think about it hmm. I guess it's a quality of life thing. I'll keep that in mind for future scenes and try to make them smoother.
My left hand is useless when it comes to many things. So I'm really glad if there's no extra clicking during lewd scenes. Fap-click-fap-click-fap... and so on isn't at all exciting! :cool:

Conan26062001

Mar 7, 2022
Is there anyone that has problems with the mod and the game? When I try to play the game it goes black an then to the first screen.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Don't take this as criticism, as I'm really just curious and want to know what's up, but has it really been more than two months, since the first version of 0.4 hit here?
And considering I already played that, is there a lot more content in this final version compared to the one that arrived in November.

I honestly thought that this would be the next version of the game, when I saw it on latest updates, not the finalized one of the previous update, and I was all "hurra!" for that.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and I must say I enjoyed it.

Nevaeha remains the queen of all the LIs for me.
Her scenes with Sylvera and Vera were the best part of the update.

Really curious as to Nevaeha's identity. Given Sylvera's shock at seeing her face, it seems to be very much implied that she's someone well known. (blind stab in the dark attempt at guessing lmao:) The King's daughter (moonlighting as a Kunoichi)? Or vampire clan lord Amaris' "sister" (of course with that, would rise the issue of Nevaeha not giving the impression she's a vampire, but being 'sister' to Amaris wouldn't necessarily have to mean she's his biological sister).
A lot to think about, and looking forward to her identity reveal in the future.

In terms of MC, I do hope when the game resumes in the next update, it starts off at Stormsguard, with our trio (MC, Aren, Lyra) registering and soon being thrust into the main story.
Cause despite these side stories with couple of intriguing characters that we've come across along the way to the Capital (travelling merchants Family, Adelaide, Delilah), these storylines felt more like smaller side-quests (which had me less engaged), with the game pushing the main story forward only through Nevaeha, Ivar, the King and Amaris.

So yeah, hopefully no more distractions along the way, and we get right to the main story and our trio beginning their training.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So if I get it right to see the renders I have to start al over again ? can any kind soul enlighten me ?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes