4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Will the Talitha romance close the Lyra course?
Nope! I didn't want to go with drastic negative reactions for my first game so as of now, no relationship will negatively impact another one. IF it comes up in the future, you'll probably only miss out on some 100% loyalty content but it will never end the relationship.

Example scenario - Talitha and Lyra both want to hang out with you on the same day - You pick one over the other - You get some nice scenes with the one you picked and miss out on the other one

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Nope! I didn't want to go with drastic negative reactions for my first game so as of now, no relationship will negatively impact another one. IF it comes up in the future, you'll probably only miss out on some 100% loyalty content but it will never end the relationship.

Example scenario - Talitha and Lyra both want to hang out with you on the same day - You pick one over the other - You get some nice scenes with the one you picked and miss out on the other one
It's a good idea to avoid backlash and increase support at first. In the future, I think the story could also be more free. I love what you do, good luck...

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.4 full
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Very useful. Thanks. :)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Swordbearer [v0.4 Final] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink' WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 499mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A game having free rom time is without hint section / quest log now ?? It is one of the best way to ruin the game......!!
this game really has as basic "free roam" as it could be.
those having troubles "solving" it, as our dear paapi for example, probably should check other kind of games (turn based combat, harem-ntr, and so on so forth):WeSmart:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
A game having free rom time is without hint section / quest log now ?? It is one of the best way to ruin the game......!!
For what would you need hints or a quest log ?
This game has probably one, if not the most, basic free roam sections i have seen to date.
It's near impossible to miss something, just click on the person you want talk to, thats all. Even the hidden images are placed as easy as it gets and everything you can interact with, glows white if you hover over it...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As someone with Horniness iduced dislexia, and presbyopia, I would say no need for an hint section since it is said in the dialoges, like " I need something long to get the gem"
I don't know the meaning of a AVN is to read at least a bit the plot but shure what do I know about Adult games
Edit: jep what Raziel_8 said is true it glows and it is not to hidden. (look for a stick)

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Hint section patch will be available for 50$ patreon tier and above
1.jpg

In all seriousness though, as mentioned above, free roam here is super straightforward. Just hover your mouse around if you don't want to read through the hints like this one -
" I need something long to get the gem"
. You'll most likely find the item that glows.

If you facepalm this comment like my other comments, bad luck for 12 years.
edit : I hope it's obvious I'm kidding. My sense of humor is usually all over the place

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes