4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I hope it's obvious I'm kidding. My sense of humor is usually all over the place
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ok I see you got my driping sarkasm right,( for a few moments i was considering in translating it to spanish )
Nice to meet someone with a similar twisted sense of humor
Looking forward to the next update and the adventures in the capital great work

P.D. I don't facepalm any coments, would be giving them a reaction point:p:LOL:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ok I see you got my driping sarkasm right,( for a few moments i was considering in translating it to spanish )
Nice to meet someone with a similar twisted sense of humor
Looking forward to the next update and the adventures in the capital great work

P.D. I don't facepalm any coments, would be giving them a reaction point:p:LOL:
Oh my bad, that wasn't for you. It was for the guy who loves to facepalm me :ROFLMAO: But good to know I get points. Winning but at what cost.

Reactions: xapican

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I love harems and monogamous games and paths I show love for both. You're doing great Caramel Boy I like your creative vision for the game, and I know you enjoy making it that's what important to me. Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaramelCowboy

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
CaramelCowboy when you finish this one, make one about the mother/dad of the mc :3 i'm really interested in their story, know how was their lives and their death :3

• Thinking Face

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
CaramelCowboy when you finish this one, make one about the mother/dad of the mc :3 i'm really interested in their story, know how was their lives and their death :3
yeah, that would be perfect.
most of players just thrive to see their characters die in game...yet so few devs are willing to grant them their wishes.

this game has just started, and you already plot plans for the next one (putting aside its content)?:FacePalm:

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I don't know why... but i can't stop laughing at this omg akakakaakaak
1673971315391.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
a good deed, feeling good, youre welcome(y)
though it isnt that hard to make laugh someone as dumb as you seem to be;)

• Haha
Reactions: imadumb

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
This novel have the best fight scene in novels i see so far, almost coller than Deluca family scenes
I was just thinking something alone these lines (minus the deluca family part - not that I didn't enjoy the fight scenes in it it's just been years since I played it so I don't really remember). BUT I agree with the core part, as I was playing the scene with the bandit (if that's what they are) I thought 'this combat is great!' CaramelCowboy I think it's something to do with the small variations you've included combined with occasional sounds - they really convey a sense of motion + give the scenes a kind of comic book (or action movie) fight scene quality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Jesus, this game took 1 year 3 months, just to finish the intro where absolutely nothing happens to MC's party.
I was already ready to drop it and give 3 stars, before they finally reached their destination at the end.
I hope the next release picks up the pace a bit.
Didn't want to give a long explanation at first but I'll keep this here so I can quote it for any future concerns. I hope you take this as a positive response.

This game always was and always will be a slow burn. Extra slow sometimes. I always take my time with my releases and often even delay them but my patrons are fine because I let them know. Heck, out of those 1 year 3 months, I've probably paused payments for I think 4 months? (separate occasions). Even while working on the game in some cases. I just feel guilty for taking someone's money if I feel like I didn't do my absolute best. That's because money or recognition was never the goal here. I just have a story I want to tell. So losing patrons / getting reviews that don't please me will never change the pace of the story.

While I understand the pace here isn't ideal for most, and it's completely fair to complain about the pace even if you're playing it on f95 for free (which I have no problem with since I've been a member here for some time now). I can't make any pace related promises. I do want to work on heavy plot stuff but the story is paced out like an anime with fillers for me. My scenes and characters are heavily inspired by shows like Naruto (fans will know from the latest fight scene :ROFLMAO:) . So if you're reading this and you do like the game but think it's too slow, the only solution is to check on it a few months down the line.

Sorry for the long read but I didn't want to just give a tiny reply that might sound rude so I hope the explanation helps!

ps : The f95 line is in no way a jab to the players here. Heck, I'm a f95 player too :ROFLMAO:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Won't need a new game for that one! Parent flashbacks pop up at dramatic moments in anime. Expect the same here :ROFLMAO:

This novel have the best fight scene in novels i see so far, almost coller than Deluca family scenes
Thanks for bringing it up! At first I was concerned because I thought players would find it too 'extra' and elaborate but for some reason, I really enjoy detailed fights because that adds a lot of drama to the scene. Even tiny things like the music stopping followed by some wind blowing. It's kinda cliché but I've always been a sucker for these scenes so I appreciate the comment.

are there so few choices or are these only the most important ones?
Haven't looked at the walkthrough but some choices exist just for 'feel'. So maybe the walkthrough just has options that change variables?

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Won't need a new game for that one! Parent flashbacks pop up at dramatic moments in anime. Expect the same here :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for bringing it up! At first I was concerned because I thought players would find it too 'extra' and elaborate but for some reason, I really enjoy detailed fights because that adds a lot of drama to the scene. Even tiny things like the music stopping followed by some wind blowing. It's kinda cliché but I've always been a sucker for these scenes so I appreciate the comment.

Haven't looked at the walkthrough but some choices exist just for 'feel'. So maybe the walkthrough just has options that change variables?
Parent flashbacks + detailed fight scenes :3 okay, now you're trying to give people some orgasm without see anything "dirty" AKAKAKAAK
I'm excited to see more of the story already, hope u give us some one versus army too :3 (like, don't know, the mother killing a lot of deviants but ending in her death too :v)

• Haha
Sep 3, 2020
Jesus, this game took 1 year 3 months, just to finish the intro where absolutely nothing happens to MC's party.
I was already ready to drop it and give 3 stars, before they finally reached their destination at the end.
I hope the next release picks up the pace a bit.
okay I know I'm not very smart and I'm not good with my words but personally, I love that this game doesn't have

sex scenes just for the sake of having the sex scenes and I love that it a-story Focus game and its more slower paced

and yes I know you are not complaining about sex scenes

you just want something more exciting to happen

I'm just saying don't worry we'll get there

even Naruto took a while to get to the action but it was worth it

and ps the Akatsuki was the best part of Naruto

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
okay I know I'm not very smart and I'm not good with my words but personally, I love that this game doesn't have

sex scenes just for the sake of having the sex scenes and I love that it a-story Focus game and its more slower paced
It does kinda have sex scenes just for the sake of having sex scenes though, no? Because all of the sex scenes so far have been filler content, until there's more progress with the main LIs.
It's not like fooling around with random girls at a tavern advances the plot.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes