4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Don't take this as criticism, as I'm really just curious and want to know what's up, but has it really been more than two months, since the first version of 0.4 hit here?
And considering I already played that, is there a lot more content in this final version compared to the one that arrived in November.

I honestly thought that this would be the next version of the game, when I saw it on latest updates, not the finalized one of the previous update, and I was all "hurra!" for that.
This is the second half of 0.4, around 800 renders added.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This is the second half of 0.4, around 800 renders added.
Where ? are they ?
Edit: NVM found out I Seems that when you played with a Mod you are not able to play the New Content till the Mod is updated !

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex5280
Feb 29, 2020
I like how "Footjob" is mentioned twice in the planned tags section. Very excellent yes indeed!

On a more serious note: I've only played a little bit so far but I like the upbeat tone so far and the witty writing. Will write a reviewwhen I have time to go through 0.4

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I was wondering. If MC is in the capitol what happens to all the LI's that live in hometown and other places? Do they come to the capitol or what?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I was wondering. If MC is in the capitol what happens to all the LI's that live in hometown and other places? Do they come to the capitol or what?
Either that, or MC and the others (Aren, Lyra) return to hometown for a visit.

There are characters like Adelaide who has given indication that she visits the Capital every once in a while (though I think it's gonna be more like a fling, rather than a proper romance).
Character like Talitha, I'm guessing most likely she's gonna become something like a herbalist (?) and rejoin her brother and MC in Stormsguard (Capital).

Though with this game, it's unclear how many main girls there are and how many are side girls.
For me, girls like Nevaeha, Talitha, Lyra, Arina I think are likely to be main girls, but the rest? I dunno, several of them feels like side-girls (especially ones like Adelaide ot Delilah from this update), though I could be wrong.

Perhaps CaramelCowboy should make a list clarifying who are main girls and who are side girls :KEK:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game really interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.4 full
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Updated to v0.4full

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
In terms of MC, I do hope when the game resumes in the next update, it starts off at Stormsguard, with our trio (MC, Aren, Lyra) registering and soon being thrust into the main story.
Cause despite these side stories with couple of intriguing characters that we've come across along the way to the Capital (travelling merchants Family, Adelaide, Delilah), these storylines felt more like smaller side-quests (which had me less engaged), with the game pushing the main story forward only through Nevaeha, Ivar, the King and Amaris.
Agreed. I wanted the end of this episode to be the gates of the capital but I would've had to delay the release by another 2-3 days and I didn't want to delay anymore. I can confirm that there won't be any 'on the way' adventures next episode and it will in fact all start in the capital.

I have variables set for most of the side characters. If they have a brief story / spend some time with Mc, they can show up again. I say 'can' and not 'will' because they're not plot related and will just show up randomly like you run in to someone you met a while ago.

is it possible to have a virgin playthrough?
As of right now, maybe? BUT THAT'S ONLY IN THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME. I haven't come across anyone who wanted to play that way. But know that it won't be possible for the entire game. I'll have to make it so that you have to pick one girl at least at a certain point in the game. I guess it can be possible to be with someone and not do anything sexual. I just haven't given it any thought for the game because it's a very very rare preference.

Perhaps @CaramelCowboy should make a list clarifying who are main girls and who are side girls :KEK:
I think I said it somewhere in this thread but the MAIN girls (ones with monogamous individual endings) so far are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there are important side girls. These are girls who won't have solo endings but will be able to be a part of your harem ending.

The third category is girls that exist to bear your sword (heh). It can get confusing because even these girls have brief moments with the Mc as I don't want them to be random npcs that show up just to please Mc.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As of right now, maybe? BUT THAT'S ONLY IN THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME. I haven't come across anyone who wanted to play that way. But know that it won't be possible for the entire game. I'll have to make it so that you have to pick one girl at least at a certain point in the game. I guess it can be possible to be with someone and not do anything sexual. I just haven't given it any thought for the game because it's a very very rare preference.

I think I said it somewhere in this thread but the MAIN girls (ones with monogamous individual endings) so far are

Then there are important side girls. These are girls who won't have solo endings but will be able to be a part of your harem ending.

The third category is girls that exist to bear your sword (heh). It can get confusing because even these girls have brief moments with the Mc as I don't want them to be random npcs that show up just to please Mc.
Fair enough, always is better to clarify some things as important as LIs are.

I could be mistaken, yet that dude asking for "virgin playthrough possibility" could also meant what if we dont like any of those main LIs?
For example, in BaRs (a popular game, a bit slow on updates last few years, yet completed nevertheless :HideThePain: ), there are 4 main LIs. I have no interest in any of those. There are also few side chicks, im interested in. I have an option to fool around with any chick, side girls, and to reject any chick if Im not interested in her. That way, apart LIs endings, there is solo ending, where mc screws around with one, few or none side chicks, happily forever, or at least till the sequel comes:BootyTime:.

I hope you consider something similar to your game.
You can have few main LIs (4-5 would be optimal, having more would be chore to handle with all those possible paths), and more than few side chicks, yet mc should have choice/free will to chose whoever - and if that means no main LIs will be chosen, so bi it.
Back to me, as an example. None of these three main LIs you have stated above doesnt interest me more than some supposedly side chicks. So, if Im forced to "chose" some of those main LIs just for the sake of continuing the game/playthrough, Im gonna simply drop playing it. Not a big deal, as you have said yourself, most players arent that picky, and as soon as they read "harem" they gonna flush in here and demand full harem, no paths, one playthrogh etc etc:BootyTime:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Fair enough, always is better to clarify some things as important as LIs are.

I could be mistaken, yet that dude asking for "virgin playthrough possibility" could also meant what if we dont like any of those main LIs?
For example, in BaRs (a popular game, a bit slow on updates last few years, yet completed nevertheless :HideThePain: ), there are 4 main LIs. I have no interest in any of those. There are also few side chicks, im interested in. I have an option to fool around with any chick, side girls, and to reject any chick if Im not interested in her. That way, apart LIs endings, there is solo ending, where mc screws around with one, few or none side chicks, happily forever, or at least till the sequel comes:BootyTime:.

I hope you consider something similar to your game.
You can have few main LIs (4-5 would be optimal, having more would be chore to handle with all those possible paths), and more than few side chicks, yet mc should have choice/free will to chose whoever - and if that means no main LIs will be chosen, so bi it.
Back to me, as an example. None of these three main LIs you have stated above doesnt interest me more than some supposedly side chicks. So, if Im forced to "chose" some of those main LIs just for the sake of continuing the game/playthrough, Im gonna simply drop playing it. Not a big deal, as you have said yourself, most players arent that picky, and as soon as they read "harem" they gonna flush in here and demand full harem, no paths, one playthrogh etc etc:BootyTime:
Never considered a solo ending but I see what you mean. Although there's probably not a lot of people that would prefer a solo ending, I see why some may want it. A solo ending could work for my game since the endings I have planned don't RELY on a LI. So it's definitely something to consider. Just to clarify, you mean you can fool around with every possible girl (LI's and side girls) but at the end, decide to go solo, correct?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Never considered a solo ending but I see what you mean. Although there's probably not a lot of people that would prefer a solo ending, I see why some may want it. A solo ending could work for my game since the endings I have planned don't RELY on a LI. So it's definitely something to consider. Just to clarify, you mean you can fool around with every possible girl (LI's and side girls) but at the end, decide to go solo, correct?
yeah, something like that - mc can fool freely (or with consequences if some of those chicks might consider him as Li, or just being overly attached to him, despite the lack of shared feelings), and at the end he rides into the dusk as lone swordbearer (having fucked many yet not being attached overly to any) :BootyTime:

Sep 3, 2020
I always thought that this game always had solo endings You see I don't mind if a game has a

harem as long as it's optional And remember this is my personal preference, but I absolutely hate

harems, I'm very monogamous I prefer To stick with one girl until the end of the game and see

how my life with that girl ended up in the end Like for example if I fall in love with a princess does

that means I become the king in the end Or if I fall in love with a Vampire do I have to choose

between siding with the vampires or siding with the humans or if I fall in love with a Vampire will

that girl chooses to be with me, in the end, those are just my thoughts anyway as always forgive my

spelling mistakes I have a reading disability

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I always thought that this game always had solo endings You see I don't mind if a game has a

harem as long as it's optional And remember this is my personal preference, but I absolutely hate

harems, I'm very monogamous I prefer To stick with one girl until the end of the game and see

how my life with that girl ended up in the end Like for example if I fall in love with a princess does

that means I become the king in the end Or if I fall in love with a Vampire do I have to choose

between siding with the vampires or siding with the humans or if I fall in love with a Vampire will

that girl chooses to be with me, in the end, those are just my thoughts anyway as always forgive my

spelling mistakes I have a reading disability
I think I framed that wrong. When I said 'solo ending' , I meant 0 girls. Ignore the way I phrased that, I made it sound confusing.

Endings as of now :
- A monogamous ending for EACH Li.

- A harem ending involving the girls you pick.

- Two endings that involve two specific girls that go with the story. For example :

- Solo ending. Fool around all you want but decide to bear your sword alone. This isn't hard to do and I already know how to implement this. Thanks for the insight

I was asking Abhai if Mc picking NO girl in the end was something people are interested in. It's no problem for me to include as it doesn't take away from the endings I have planned. It's an interesting ending I didn't think of initially. But I guess that's where forums like this one come in handy.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I think I framed that wrong. When I said 'solo ending' , I meant 0 girls. Ignore the way I phrased that, I made it sound confusing.

Endings as of now :
- A monogamous ending for EACH Li.

- A harem ending involving the girls you pick.

- Two endings that involve two specific girls that go with the story. For example :

I was asking Abhai if Mc picking NO girl in the end was something people are interested in. It's no problem for me to include as it doesn't take away from the endings I have planned.
ooooooh ok thank you very much brother for answering my questions

Sngo

May 9, 2020
SPOILER]Talitha, Lyra, Neveah. There will be at least 1 more if not 2. [/SPOILER].
Lyra is right on point looks wise for what I like so Ty for that but we'll I always go full harem or don't even bother to play games without it Ty for the harem too.
Still need to play this last update but I'm really enjoying the game.
Congrats on the amazing work you are doing till now

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes