4.30 star(s) 62 Votes

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
A bit lazy to write the vn's name in the search bar to check for updates, so just posting to get alerts for the vn, please ignore.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
A bit lazy to write the vn's name in the search bar to check for updates, so just posting to get alerts for the vn, please ignore.
like the other person said hitting watch but I also recommend making a bookmark of watched threads that way you can see what's been going on. As notifications are unreliable took me something like 6 months to realize this

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ancient Devil

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just started Episode 7, gotta say the first scene kinda put me off. The MC acted more like a douchey idiot than a member of the Knight's Guild. Over the last few episodes, MC has been acting more like Aren and less like the responsible and kind person he was portrayed as at the start. I love the humor at times, but if MC's going to have to save the world (or even have a serious relationship) the tonal shift isn't portraying him as capable/mature enough for either. I liked the way he interacted with Talitha, but he seems to have regressed when it comes to his maturity level. Do I want to see him have a good time? Absolutely, but the character seems to have taken a right turn somewhere.
You don't have different groups of friends that do not interact with each other? I do and how I behave/act with one group is completely different to how I behave/act with the others. Aren is the MC's childhood friend. They've been goofing off for years so he how he acts with him (even when Talitha and Lyra are around) is different to how he will interact with other NPCs or even with Talitha/Lyra when they're alone with him.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
This game is good but my god the LI's are terrible. There should definitely be a few more options, i mean cmon give us the dancer, the princess or even one of the milfs.
That's your opinion. Plus, the dev did say that the princess was one of the LIs. Also, very early on it was mentioned on the thread about the milfs back in the hometown (Arina and Lyra's mom to be exact). It's up to the dev if he wishes to put them in. There are some implied plot openings for Arina. We'll have to see what happens when the MC returns to the village.

Reactions: Udayana

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Hi,
I put together a very small compilation of mods, as well changed the default textbox...which changes how your game will look and play. This is what I included with my Adjustment file...
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shading version (it compliments the dialog text, without affecting the image frame background).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod (this mod will display content behind each story choice...right on your screen. Note...UCD is not a walk through mod, but it works very close to one.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, (which can be used to edit or display your story choices, game points, money, or display requirement check info. Note: Using the ALT m keys together will bring up the tool's search function.)
  • Also included a mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key.

Installation: Extract and merge my game folder with your titles game folder.

Enjoy the new visual changes.

Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this compatible with the WT mod or is that mod no longer needed?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have different groups of friends that do not interact with each other? I do and how I behave/act with one group is completely different to how I behave/act with the others. Aren is the MC's childhood friend. They've been goofing off for years so he how he acts with him (even when Talitha and Lyra are around) is different to how he will interact with other NPCs or even with Talitha/Lyra when they're alone with him.
There's also Homelander, After the Inferno, Between Worlds, Between Two Worlds, How I Became a Hero, Hybridia, Imperial Chronicles, Lilith Rising, Rebel Duet, Tales of Terrara, Tribulations of a Mage, Vae Victis Khan...
That's your opinion. Plus, the dev did say that the princess was one of the LIs. Also, very early on it was mentioned on the thread about the milfs back in the hometown (Arina and Lyra's mom to be exact). It's up to the dev if he wishes to put them in. There are some implied plot openings for Arina. We'll have to see what happens when the MC returns to the village.
Is this compatible with the WT mod or is that mod no longer needed?
I know this concept is difficult for some of you to understand, but the man's working. He does this part-time. Deal with it.
It's still there, under Future Tags in Developer's Notes
At some point in the last four years you may have noticed the QUOTE button, which makes it really easy to respond to several comments in one post, like so.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
CaramelCowboy said:

August 20th, 2024

Hey everyone,

The links will be up in 3-4 days tops. After I got back from my work trip, I started working on finishing some code and then ended up creating 300 new renders that weren't part of the episode 9 plan so I had to code those too. The render count jumped from the original 800 to close to 1200.

I haven't posted about this because it's been chaotic here - I complete a year of being in the new place next week. But when I got back from my work trip, I found out my landlord is almost doubling my rent... (It's not entirely his fault from a business pov because he had new clients who were willing to pay that much). So yes, I have to move AGAIN. I'm just moving 20 mins away from this place but finding a decent place and bargaining with landlords was a nightmare because the market is a joke here. People knew I was desperate for a place since my contract ends soon and were abusing that. I finally found a decent place that's locked in for a year so hopefully the new landlord doesn't do the same thing next year.

So after finding the new place, paying for it etc, I've been packing one box a day while rendering and coding. I'm almost done packing though so that's great. My PC gets packed last. I'll post the links here and pack up the PC immediately. On top of that, my discord won't let me login and even 'forgot password' is giving me issues when I try to reset. I definitely haven't been hacked or anything because I have 2FA everywhere so I'm safe-ish. I think it's just a discord issue with the country I'm in (They block some discord features so maybe something new is going on.) If it's an account issue, I'm gonna have to make a new server if it comes to that so I can track bugs etc.

My post sounds like I'm living in a telenovela but it's not horrible. Just chaotic and I'm trying to manage. Anyway, back to packing for me.

I hope all of you are happy and healthy.

As always, thank you for being a part of my little community.

-CC

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I would have taken the deal if I was his landlord.;)
See if I was the landlord I would of taken the deal if I get to come up with a scene for him to include , each update ( as long as it doesn't clash with the story). Would be the perfect time to be greedy and selfish :)

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
See if I was the landlord I would of taken the deal if I get to come up with a scene for him to include , each update ( as long as it doesn't clash with the story). Would be the perfect time to be greedy and selfish :)
I'm glad you're not. I know you, there'd be headpats and nose boops every update. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes