4.30 star(s) 62 Votes
Jun 30, 2024
La Chancla =

The term “chancla” is derived from the Spanish word for slipper. In Latino culture, a chancla can also refer to a form of child discipline, where a parent or guardian throws or hits a misbehaving child with a chancla. This is also known as “La Chancla”.

Oh, I've been hit by plenty of chanclas... helped my body for action.

You want beastiality in this VN?
Maybe you do? if that's what you got from that image lol

Sadly, stopped playing this game after 7.4 hours. After getting out of the "Fantasy" mode for these games, I don't see myself rushing back into it.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Manx cats, iirc, are naturally bobtailed they're neat lil dudes.
I'm sure Manx sheep are as nice as their Irish cousins, still you have to be careful about their horns. Once my little b... female dog jumped on me when I was still lying on my bed and I thought: "Fortunately she's not a goat".

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
Im on the Talitha route since it came up first, and developed the story pretty far already. However, I didn't realise there was a Lyra route as well until there was an option that I couldn't pick.

Can I still end up with both or it's only one girl each?
BOTH I am tottaly fine with, however, I am willing to go all the way back to reject Tal so I can pick Lyra instead since I muched prefered her.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Im on the Talitha route since it came up first, and developed the story pretty far already. However, I didn't realise there was a Lyra route as well until there was an option that I couldn't pick.

BOTH I am tottaly fine with, however, I am willing to go all the way back to reject Tal so I can pick Lyra instead since I muched prefered her.
tbh we don't know Talitha is gone from alot of the game other than showing a scene here and there from her pov once the MC leaves the village. But I think there is a planned optional harem path

Reactions: slick97

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

You can do both. (But I agree Lyra is awesome ;) ).

Screenshot 2024-08-04 122501.png

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes