4.30 star(s) 62 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Some of us to this day question why anyone would want such young-looking genitals... :)
I like how things feel. A smoothly shaven vagina is probably one of the smoothest/softest things I've ever touched in my life. That being said what my wife does with her pubic hair is her bidness, and while I prefer the touch and feel of a smooth play area, it's not so important that I wouldn't come hang out when it's fuzzy.

That whole touch tactile thing is a big part of why I like big ol titties too. There's a lot more, for me, as a sensory seeking individual to enjoy in a pair of big titties than in small ones.

I'm also the kind of weirdo that at 37 the first thing I do with a soft thing (clothes, blanket, etc) is still rub it on my face... So the touch factor of that stuff might matter more to me than most.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I don't see the difference between "women must have zero body hair to be attractive" and demanding they gauge their lower lip for a wooden disk like some primitive tribes do. I certainly don't mind women who mind their topiary, but in the end it's just a social norm and isn't what makes her hot. I don't mind regular, unmodified women. You can be as picky as you choose. :cool:

Reactions: RobLocksley

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
CaramelCowboy said:

July 17th, 2024

Hey everyone. I waited until the last minute to post this because I wanted to see if I could squeeze in the last bits but I couldn't. I'm done with 800 renders but free-roam event code and the music is still pending. I'll be unavailable for 8-9 days because of work and I leave in 6 hours. I tried to code as much as I could before I had to leave so I could post the update but I didn't make it in time.

The update is going to have to be out in the first week of August unfortunately. There's really not much left which is the sad part and I can't even code from work because my work will be live on stage (I'm doing live motion graphics for a show which will go on for a week.)

I paused July payments before and I'm pausing August payments again. As always, I'm not gonna take payments until the episode is out. Sorry for the delay! Here are some previews. See you all in the first week of August!

*Edit: Paragraph formatting since it didn't auto format...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3134824

Overview:
You grew up in a peaceful little town called Riverfell with your best friend Aren and his family. You and Aren have recently applied to the Knights Guild at the capital - A prestigious group that even accepts novices who have what it takes. Your life changes when you wield the sword your mother left you. Meet loveable characters and beautiful romanceable women as you explore this world that awaits you. Face the darkness that surfaces and uncover the evil plot as your story progresses. Go on optional quests with your comrades where you may have to make decisions that test your morality and add another layer of content for you to enjoy.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-22
Release Date: 2024-05-18
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Pdf Walkthrough - Fan Sigs - Fan Sig 2 - Replay gallery -
Multi Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1464627 View attachment 1464628 View attachment 1464629 View attachment 1464630 View attachment 1464631 View attachment 1464632 View attachment 1464633 View attachment 1464634 View attachment 1464635 View attachment 1464636 View attachment 1679494 View attachment 1679495 View attachment 1679496 View attachment 1679497 View attachment 1679498 View attachment 1797777
Love your story and art, the time period is wonderful. Would you consider adding incest and or bestiality? (dog, horse even a wolf) These can be optional.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes