4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Weird you gotta use that rando file to unlock half the choices...

Also these 2 have to be the wrong way around:
View attachment 3442994
View attachment 3442995
Yeah, it's mentioned here

And the file is because of paywall, they want donations and support, wrong way to go about it IMHO

Another note... it looks like the "Eat all"/"Leave half for Arianna" option has the variables screwed up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The points should probably be reversed. The food_share is definitely not sharing when you eat it all.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I find the women of this game to be kind of off-putting.
Hopefully the AI lady gets a hot body, and we can make sweet love to her.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
when you say lesbian is optional does that mean the player can make choices that lead to an alternate outcome where there is no lesbian at all or is it a choice to skip the scene but will still be cannon to the story?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
And the file is because of paywall, they want donations and support, wrong way to go about it IMHO
Believe it or not a ton of devs have been banned from patreon because of F95, Patreon is using the site to plug the 'bad apples' from their site. Saw this in a dev forum here on f95. That's why there is a safe version for public

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Believe it or not a ton of devs have been banned from patreon because of F95, Patreon is using the site to plug the 'bad apples' from their site. Saw this in a dev forum here on f95. That's why there is a safe version for public
The safe version doesn't have any lewd content at all. This is more like a "demo" more than it is a safe version.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
From my understanding, this is usually because of "underage patches" which shouldn't even exist here, nevermind Patreon.

Incest is kinda... well, if it's imaginative not my problem. I'll avoid. But people who outright state their characters are under 18, or "encourage" patching them that way, deserve whatever they get.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
Incest Patch and UNLOCK ALL CONTENT PATCH

Since people don't understand, one is a UNLOCK all content patch, and one is an incest patch, you need both.

Extract BOTH to the folder "game" per usual.
Bro how to unlock all and how to upload this those file

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Mom has this scornful glance like she hates mc so much she can't even hide it.
Her face looks like she's imagining getting a knife and slitting mc's throat.
in short, off-putting.
Thats kind of the point.......did you want her to look loving while being an absolute bitch to him?

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes