4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is this not his landlady??? :eek:

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

---

BTW if there is 2 patchs, one for incest and another one, what doest it unlock? rape, loli, bestiality?

• Hey there
Reactions: wiwem71072

BDI

May 23, 2017
Why do the ladies walk like they are wearing high heels when they are barefoot?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i dont understand, what scene was unlock when i use the unlock patch??
If you don't use the "unlock" patch, you don't see any sex scenes or 75% of the choices to unlock said scenes. Basically no sex scenes and the game is 5 minutes long if you do not use it.

Is this not his landlady??? :eek:

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

---

BTW if there is 2 patchs, one for incest and another one, what doest it unlock? rape, loli, bestiality?

See comment to the other person above.

That synopsis sounds like it's kinda a shame the MC has to keep his mom's brain pickled and rot her liver just so he can fuck her.
She's the one that pretty much rapes him...

Reactions: Sayajin2205

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
The incest patch definitely needs updated for Episode 2, the MC kept referring to his mother as Arianna which he didnt do in episode 1 and he also didnt call Sarah Auntie either. I wonder if you dont activate Arianna's first NTR scene do need to keep not activating it throughout the game or once you dont activate it the first time it wont activate again. The boss seems like a sleaze and i hope we can turn him down. Liked the scene with Amber though and hope she becomes a regular LI and not a side LI.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Seems like it would be easier to simply not use Patreon and instead use SS, BB, or his own site and link it here with a crypto wallet link on that. Censor/decensor patches get to be a bigger and bigger pain in the ass to deal with the bigger the AVN gets, it's why a lot of loli AVN devs simply said fuck patches and are not even here anymore (but quite active on SS with still-regular updates and thousands of subs). Another common Patreon-workaround is simply not have the AVN or dl links lnks on the page at all, but just tiers to sub to and random bullshit that gives little to no clues on the site itself to what is being sold. Practically no one finds AVNs via Patreon search anyway, they are mostly found elsewhere on sites like this.
Turkey doesn't allow paypal so Boosty, Fanbox are out and SS page is still not approve so nothing it could be done about it

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes