4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Steelshadow10

Dec 18, 2021
Requested by, Carbon_

Please Submit a ticket for the Game developer tag

One of the best game releases this year...

View attachment 3088286
Respected member?? I know that
View attachment 3088275

Overview:
Aaron[MC] is a recent high school graduate with a passion for computer science. He struggles to communicate with people, a trait exacerbated by the domineering, tense, and rule-bound nature of his "landlady", Ariana Caldwell. Stemming from a trauma in her early years, Ariana tries to maintain a tight grip on Aaron, leading him to become even more introverted. To escape from Ariana's overbearing presence, Aaron immerses himself in computers and starts working on an artificial intelligence he created.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-14
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: Carbon -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NTR IS avoidable depending on your choices!
(Error)Temporary work around read this
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (Ep. 1): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

View attachment 3088266 View attachment 3088261 View attachment 3088262 View attachment 3088263 View attachment 3088264 View attachment 3088265 View attachment 3088260 View attachment 3088267 View attachment 3088268 View attachment 3088269 View attachment 3088270 View attachment 3088271
We are not idiots bruh, There's many similarities with your "new" vn called synthetic and demon boy by eromersive.Similar renders,textures, character models even those crashes,I knew why eromersive abondoned his game and I can see why there's no public chat section in your discord,All this shitt like abondoning a game and coming back with another game IDC about that but I saw that announcement in discord like you're moaning that you're now ero and you're inspired by him,bruh why? We're not idiot's dude we'all got basic sense and shit,but remember this you lied once for some shitt and you'll lie all your life to cover that one lie, whatever love your work and I knew only one guy in this world can create such renders and If you face problems don't hide from it just face it..

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
4 months in, yes I expect there to be some content, otherwise it's another dime-a-dozen "pirate once and forget" game.
2 months to be exact, he stopped working on the update in december when the buymeacoffee page got deleted, he worked for another game since january and stopped near the end of february, he started on the game again when his second p.page got approved. At least read the game thread before saying things

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 1

IMPORTANT: Before you start the game you must open Options and select the Mod On or Off.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 78 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Can u update for EP.2 ? Please..

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
looks nice hope we get something like takeover with AI making body mods and or implants to people.
that last scene with the ai really got my inner evil genius smirking

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
?

The game has it coded already, the patch is just an on/off switch.
Weird, I have both installed and at some points it seems to work, like with Aunt Sarah, but for Arianna it just refers to her by name, still with the patch installed correctly. I don't know why it's like that.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is it that difficult to be approved by subsribebest? its ore linear and daring than patreon
Maybe it's because he's turkish? Quite a lot of censorship there. Or another dubious country. Otherwise I don't understand why this game would be refused by SS.

Reactions: tramtoriana2

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Maybe this has been answered but why does there seem to be scenes missing from episode 1??? specifically the ntr scenes during the home sale?

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
Weird, I have both installed and at some points it seems to work, like with Aunt Sarah, but for Arianna it just refers to her by name, still with the patch installed correctly. I don't know why it's like that.
I met the same problemo_O

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
" NTR IS avoidable depending on your choices! "

Theres where my problem start, to be able to see this game i need to not filter NTR out cuz the game will be tagged
Or i Filter and games like this dissapear, theres no tag for games where NTR is not avoidable or the game is a NTR game in itself, so people who has no problem with a game like this one, need to let NTR unfiltered

the way the tags work only benefit the anti or pro NTR extremists

We need a tag that remove Full NTR games but dont remove games like this one who just has one patch and is okay i can play the game

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My problem with Avoidable NTR games is because some NOT all but some Devs will spend more time on NTR route than the non NTR route or they do 1 update NTR then next update will be Non NTR and you have to wait longer for the content you want or some times the NTR dialoge bleeds into the Non NTR route . Or they want to say "It's not really NTR because they are not together yet" Or some don't consider Lesbian NTR.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes