4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
On the phone when Arianna calls. It says Arianna and not MOM is what I was saying.
They are updated, they got updated today, the incest is already hard-coded into the game, the patch is on/off switch, you can see the patch works. The other patch is mandatory, it unlocks the FULL GAME.

Use the patch linked in the OP, the patch is MANDATORY if you want to play the full game and see sex.
I'm seeing the same thing with the patch. Sarah is called aunt, but mom is called Arianna every time except once at the very end during the scene when she's asleep.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
My problem with Avoidable NTR games is because some NOT all but some Devs will spend more time on NTR route than the non NTR route or they do 1 update NTR then next update will be Non NTR and you have to wait longer for the content you want or some times the NTR dialoge bleeds into the Non NTR route . Or they want to say "It's not really NTR because they are not together yet" Or some don't consider Lesbian NTR.
this is not my problem the dev do whatever he want if he want to do a full ntr game he can do, i just want a better tag system not to boss anyone

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
it just took me 10 min to play episode two where are all scene from ep 1 ??? choice are limited I do not even have access to the scene where they are watching a move can someone help please ??

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I love this game quite a bit but the only complaint I have with it, I also had it for the first release, is that you need to navitage 2 pages in order to save or load, and as someone who saves very frequently in games like these, I can't stress enough how time consuming it gets after a while. Please remove the menu and just do your own version of the standard Ren'Py menu where you can instantly save and just click load somewhere on the same screen if need be.

Thanks a lot.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
They are updated, they got updated today, the incest is already hard-coded into the game, the patch is on/off switch, you can see the patch works. The other patch is mandatory, it unlocks the FULL GAME.

The game has changed the mod has been removed that was in the first version of the game.

Those are just renders to show off, not every render people post in this thread are in the game, like many games there are promotional renders posted in Discord but are not in their respecitve game.

Use the patch linked in the OP, the patch is MANDATORY if you want to play the full game and see sex.
awesome :giggle::coffee:

edit: where is the on and off switch? i cant find it =(
because he still calls her for Ariana instead of mom and he is calling his dad david for Ariana ex husband.
i am using both incest patch and unlock all patch

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
this is not my problem the dev do whatever he want if he want to do a full ntr game he can do, i just want a better tag system not to boss anyone
Nobody was bossing anybody i was voicing my opinion on avoidable NTR. Point of this forum is to give feedback in which i did.

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
What? Extract then copy the files to the folder called game, just like any other patch.
?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has it coded already, the patch is just an on/off switch.
He keeps referring to his mom by her name after episode 2 starts and he calls his father "her ex-husband". I think it reverts back to incest after "Aunt" Sarah comes. But then he still refers to his mom by her name from time to time.

Last edited:

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
Renders are the real shit. Please dont rush the story. Lets us enjoy the thing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He keeps referring to his mom by her name after episode 2 starts and he calls his father "her ex-husband". I think it reverts back to incest after "Aunt" Sarah comes. But then he still refers to his mom by her name from time to time.
I met the same problemo_O
Patch doesn't work. It does for the intro scenes but after the second day it refers to her by name only.
I'm seeing the same thing with the patch. Sarah is called aunt, but mom is called Arianna every time except once at the very end during the scene when she's asleep.
awesome :giggle::coffee:

edit: where is the on and off switch? i cant find it =(
because he still calls her for Ariana instead of mom and he is calling his dad david for Ariana ex husband.
i am using both incest patch and unlock all patch

The developer seems like they didn't have the variable set and no named characters for episode 2 to fire correctly with the patch set to "true".

You can see if the "new" updated patch works, but you must read the special instructions or it will not work.

• Sad
Reactions: ahningxue

brata

May 16, 2017
I know this looks like a nice game but I find it too difficult to get into , plus the constant ON/OFF and sudden sexual progression makes it weird.
You are on your computer , suddenly she is sucking you off , suddenly back , then she is doing something else.
It's different but can't get into it.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Am I missing something? Looking through the images, there are some options missing that cut out scenes :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes