4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
it just took me 10 min to play episode two where are all scene from ep 1 ??? choice are limited I do not even have access to the scene where they are watching a move can someone help please ??
WTF, I thought I did something wrong and started over and over again to try to get ep1's sex scene

Reactions: DNCH2019

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Am I missing something? Looking through the images, there are some options missing that cut out scenes :unsure:
Patch in the OP, unlocker, he has this in the code:
persistent.lockopt = False

needs changed to True to unlock it or use the patch

persistent.lockopt = True

I have the same issue … options are restricted I do not have access to any scene
WTF, I thought I did something wrong and started over and over again to try to get ep1's sex scene

You have to use the unlocker patch that is in the OP. He has it paywalled....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I still have her name displayed in the game instead of mom
Because that picture is from the old version of the game. The dev's own incest patch doesn't change that for his reworked/safe version of the game, and his doens't even work for episode 2. All I did was fix the dialgue so he says "mom" and "aunt" in conversations.

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
READ SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS!

Incest patch updated as of 03/15/2024, dev's built in one doesn't
work so well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incest Patch and UNLOCK ALL CONTENT PATCH

Unlock Content Patch = Play the full game.

Incest Patch = Mom + Aunt sitting in a pair tree.

If you use the incest patch, it already has unlocker with it.

If you don't want incest, just get the unlock content patch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR INCEST PATCH ONLY !

Before you apply the patch, YOU MUST DELETE SCRIPT.RPA
from the game folder, and the old patch file.

Extract I+U patch and copy to the game, overwrite all files.

Here are mirrors in case you can't download it from F95.

Unlock Content Patch = WORKUPLOAD
Copy the file to folder called "game".

I+U Patch = WORKUPLOAD
Read the special instructions!
Did the special instructions, but it's the same as before. It only works on EP1

• Sad
Reactions: ahningxue

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
does anyone have an older version?
You can just use the Mac version and play it from the SDK or use the SDK to build Win.

It took a few minutes to make a PC build:

Did the special instructions, but it's the same as before. It only works on EP1
This is from episode 2...

1.png

2.png

anybody have ep2 for mac?
You can use the SDK and play the Win version from it, or build a Mac version with the SDK.

It took a minute to make a Mac buld:

you can add this "images" folder to the patch and on the phone it will show mom instead of name, and the same with with auntie.
Will look here in a bit (y)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Depending on how often and how big of updates are i'll try and hold out 2 or 3 updates before playing. Renders look good though.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Depending on how often and how big of updates are i'll try and hold out 2 or 3 updates before playing. Renders look good though.
More than likely it won't be as long as last time since the boot from Patreon and all the other issues and had to re-do the game. One can assume the updates will be faster, well depends on how much support the dev gets, if they don't get much, who knows they might just throw in the towel.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So you don't get "Ariana" multiple times and "her ex-husband" when MC is laying in bed at the start of EP 2?
This is "no" Father in the script for episode 2 at all, so a replace, or his "patched=true" still won't change it.

The dev's script is all messed up, since he has "Father" in the script for episode 1, but he doesn't (Dad eitehr for that matter) for episode 2

Like I said, all I did was try to make the patch that is in the game fire correctly. What I mean by in the game, it's hard-coded in the script already, and patch=true statement switches the game to "incest". It's a trick for Patreon. Since his patch doesn't work at all for episode 2, I try to make sure it did.

The patch is a "text document" if you want those 4 instances out, you can open it (with any text editor, Notepad/Notepad++, etc) replace it "my dad' or whatever, I went ahead and edited it.

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
This is "no" Father in the script for episode 2 at all, so a replace, or his "patched=true" still won't change it.

The dev's script is all messed up, since he has "Father" in the script for episode 1, but he doesn't (Dad eitehr for that matter) for episode 2

Like I said, all I did was try to make the patch that is in the game fire correctly. What I mean by in the game, it's hard-coded in the script already, and patch=true statement switches the game to "incest". It's a trick for Patreon. Since his patch doesn't work at all for episode 2, I try to make sure it did.

The patch is a "text document" if you want those 4 instances out, you can open it (with any text editor, Notepad/Notepad++, etc) replace it "my dad' or whatever, I went ahead and edited it.
I appreciate you trying to make it work. I noticed that "[mom_name]" or "mom" isn't used until line 1298 in ep2.rpy so i just went and replaced all "Arianna" with "mom" where appropriate. Maybe there's a better way to do it, but now it works as it should at least

Edit: I forgot about the Food share options (line 754). They need to be switched around as well

Last edited:

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Mom sucking a client's dick to sell a house and this update we got a preview to next ntr scene which it will most likely be with her boss
So non ntr fans wait for years and ntr fans can enjoy the game from the start great
Hope non ntr players don't waste there money on this game developer is already devoted to the ntr route
He has no interest on the non ntr route

Well it's a matter of a time before this game get abandoned probably will get 3 or 4 updates in the future

Last edited:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So non ntr fans wait for years and ntr fans can enjoy the game from the start great
Hope non ntr players don't waste there money on this game developer is already devoted to the ntr route
He has no interest on the non ntr route

Well it's a matter of a time before this game get abandoned probably will get 3 or 4 updates in the future
Mc gets a bj on ch1 and a dream scene on ch2. so at least play the game before saying dumb things

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes