4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Is the developer Turkish? I also noticed that the art is very similar to Whitebear(The Falling). Heh:HideThePain:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
any hero who can update the patch?
or both patches if need
They are updated, they got updated today, the incest is already hard-coded into the game, the patch is on/off switch, you can see the patch works. The other patch is mandatory, it unlocks the FULL GAME.

The game has changed the mod has been removed that was in the first version of the game.

Brother I did not got some scenes :cry: :cry:  those scenes are not there bro View attachment 3443922 View attachment 3443920 View attachment 3443921
Those are just renders to show off, not every render people post in this thread are in the game, like many games there are promotional renders posted in Discord but are not in their respecitve game.

Boring. Episode 2 of how many? 50? Until wee see some Skin or even Sex? Even a Nun has more Sex than this Game. Boring.
Use the patch linked in the OP, the patch is MANDATORY if you want to play the full game and see sex.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
yeah this update sucked. Its like 10-15 mins long. And the scenes are meh. If the scenes were fire it would of been all good. I dont think this dev is going to last long because of his attitude.

Reactions: DTchan

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah this update sucked. Its like 10-15 mins long. And the scenes are meh. If the scenes were fire it would of been all good. I dont think this dev is going to last long because of his attitude.
Huh? His attitude is fine, he's not going after people or berating them or anything, there are a lot worse dev's out there. And he hasn't been working on the second episode long, he just wanted to put something out to show that it's still being worked on and trying to get support. And hopefully you used the patch to see the full game.

I just think he's going the wrong way about releasing the game locked behind a paywall, luckily it was easy to bypass.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
People asking for full blown gangbangs now in ch.2 I see :ROFLMAO: :LOL:. What did you expect from an AVN

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes