3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Taming of the Brat with KoGa3's multi mod to v0.92.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.92 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 364 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this was quite entertaining update, no sex, plenty of funnies and rest. makes me wonder why victoria and her hubby are still married.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

We're working on the next update.

Though we might have a problem. If you can call it that. This update will have 5 different possible outcomes (it's about Belle and Cathy). And there are a lot of animations. Counting the renders we'll probably jump over 500 images, just in animation frames. This might delay us. Not sure yet. We've rendered 2 animations so far. But there are like 5 more to go. In adition to the normal images. I'll let you know on Sunday.

If we have over 5 animatons done by then, we should be fine. I just can't tell right now.

Viit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
oh no, more "dancing", this time at night club.
Let's just hope she doesn't start singing. :cry:
lucky for us this doesn't have sound. :p
"Well, Daddy and Auntie, it was a stupid club anyway. Who bans you for life because of your expert ballerina moves while echoing the song of a nightingale? Trust me, they have no taste. I know art. I work in a gallery, you know."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Well, Daddy and Auntie, it was a stupid club anyway. Who bans you for life because of your expert ballerina moves while echoing the song of a nightingale? Trust me, they have no taste. I know art. I work in a gallery, you know."
well close by but with less words and diff. tone.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Progress report

Hi

326 images left to go. We've finished preparing for render all the animations and other images. Rendered quite a few. But still we have 326 left to go. This is due mostly to the large amount of animations that we have in this update.

Other than that. Just some dialogue.

The good part is that there isn't much left for us to do. In terms of us doing actual work. Rendering is done by the machines pretty much on their own. Will they manage to do in the next 5 days? I honestly have no idea. I'll see how many, if any, are left on Friday. And I'll make another post then. To let every one know.

Viit

Both Belle and Cathy in the MC's bedroom! o_O What could this possibly mean? :unsure:

I can only hope it involves some of those animations. :love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Progress report

Hi

326 images left to go. We've finished preparing for render all the animations and other images. Rendered quite a few. But still we have 326 left to go. This is due mostly to the large amount of animations that we have in this update.

Other than that. Just some dialogue.

The good part is that there isn't much left for us to do. In terms of us doing actual work. Rendering is done by the machines pretty much on their own. Will they manage to do in the next 5 days? I honestly have no idea. I'll see how many, if any, are left on Friday. And I'll make another post then. To let every one know.

Viit

Both Belle and Cathy in the MC's bedroom! o_O What could this possibly mean? :unsure:

I can only hope it involves some of those animations. :love:
(in an Australian accent) "Behold, the crafty Belle, disguised as a normal human as she carefully prepares to stalk her prey. The people she soon will approach are about to be caught... unaware."

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Progress report

Hi

So, been rendering all week. 122 renders left to do. 2 animations

So...maybe Tuesday? I can't say for sure.

As soon as they're all done, I'll make a small post once they're all done. And the update will be uploaded the next day. Since all that will be left to do is make sure there are no CTDs.

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh they are on nightclub? well she has bad tolerance for alcohol and that coupled with her dancing is bad.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

13 renders left

Hey

Just checked on our rendering machine. 13 renders left.

Tomorrow after work, I'll check them one more time. And if everything is well(It should be. We've been checking them as they finish), we'll release the day after tomorrow.

It's frustrating that it's taking so long for what is esentiall one extended scene. That can go 4 different ways, but still.

Thanks for being so patient.

Viit

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes