3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Is it just me or was the sex with Belle and Cathy pretty random? I know Belle has been developing a relationship with the mc but it still seemed kinda sudden and out of the blue compared with how the relationship has been going. Also Cathy losing her virginity to the mc, that she hardly knows seemed pretty random too. Seems like the dev was just trying to please his patrons or something instead of sticking with the plan he had for the story. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but it was just kinda unexpected.

tidus

May 14, 2017
Is it just me or was the sex with Belle and Cathy pretty random? I know Belle has been developing a relationship with the mc but it still seemed kinda sudden and out of the blue compared with how the relationship has been going. Also Cathy losing her virginity to the mc, that she hardly knows seemed pretty random too. Seems like the dev was just trying to please his patrons or something instead of sticking with the plan he had for the story. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but it was just kinda unexpected.
I'm thinking it was as dream

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J.R.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
A bit rushed maybe. But unexpected not really. The girls had a fun night + some booze. And maybe Cathy had already a little crush on the MC, who knows.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's because he stays around Bella too much... And what Bella has is contagious... He's doomed...
I'd normally think it's likely, but at the point in the game of the screenshot, he's met her once when she first arrives and then sat across from her on her phone while having lunch with Elena. Maybe it's like a zombie bite: one exposure is enough.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and rudy007

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, I've been running through the game again (throuple path; don't need to do all three routes) and keep finding more and more QC issues. Like TiffanyMonroe pointed out, there are the obvious typos and similar frequently throughout. There are other problems too, though. And they aren't few in number.

For example, Belle's first burger at the MC's place is like some Willy Wonka invention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Later on, another burger and its packaged version match in size. This is one of the more obvious examples. There are others, like Elena going swimming or Belle showering — both with completely dry hair throughout; or quick flashes of completely unrelated renders before transitioning to a render appropriate for the scene.

I get wanting to release regularly, but a developer should always be fixing issues in their game in addition to providing new content. But, of course, this is a discussion that's been had before. Notwithstanding all of the mistakes the game has, the biggest issue for me is the lack of depth for the MC, though. He's just sort of "there", a mostly blank canvas, to use an apropos — if on-the-nose — metaphor for the game. The primary driving points of interest are the LIs, Belle and Elena. If they weren't the MC's LIs the game wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable overall IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
well it was funny update as usual, mc spending time with belle and cathy but also short update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's short because it seems you are on a route with Elena. Therefore missed the possible sex scenes in this update (Belle with or without Cathy)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's short because it seems you are on a route with Elena. Therefore missed the possible sex scenes in this update (Belle with or without Cathy)
It's true that you need specific conditions to see that scene this time, but being on Elena's Route doesn't cut you off from the scene necessarily.
  • Be on either the Belle Solo or the Throuple Route (which qualifies for the scene as well)
  • Have the relationship with Belle meet either of two different condition sets:
    • Belle is solo (i.e., Cathy doesn't join them)
    • Cathy joins* and Belle's "good girl" points (bgg is the variable) are below 0
*Cathy joining them is conditional upon the MC agreeing not to show Victoria (her mom) too many dick sketches.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's true that you need specific conditions to see that scene this time, but being on Elena's Route doesn't cut you off from the scene necessarily.
  • Be on either the Belle Solo or the Throuple Route (which qualifies for the scene as well)
  • Have the relationship with Belle meet either of two different condition sets:
    • Belle is solo (i.e., Cathy doesn't join them)
    • Cathy joins* and Belle's "good girl" points (bgg is the variable) are below 0
*Cathy joining them is conditional upon the MC agreeing not to show Victoria (her mom) too many dick sketches.
Yes, what I meant was the "Elena solo" route, not the throuple one where you also get to see those scenes.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm on both routes (1 fav elena and 1 fav belle) but no sex.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes