3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
It's true that you need specific conditions to see that scene this time, but being on Elena's Route doesn't cut you off from the scene necessarily.
  • Be on either the Belle Solo or the Throuple Route (which qualifies for the scene as well)
  • Have the relationship with Belle meet either of two different condition sets:
    • Belle is solo (i.e., Cathy doesn't join them)
    • Cathy joins* and Belle's "good girl" points (bgg is the variable) are below 0
*Cathy joining them is conditional upon the MC agreeing not to show Victoria (her mom) too many dick sketches.
so is the throuple route elena and belle or belle and cathy?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The OP has been updated to v0.96.

As predicted, there is no sex in this release - some bare-tit nudity though.

The release is interesting and funny, though, especially if you are on both the Belle and Elena route - if you can disregard the usual QC errors (wrong sayer, misspellings). I enjoyed it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The OP has been updated to v0.96.

As predicted, there is no sex in this release - some bare-tit nudity though.

The release is interesting and funny, though, especially if you are on both the Belle and Elena route - if you can disregard the usual QC errors (wrong sayer, misspellings). I enjoyed it.
Haven't downloaded this one yet. After the rushed and disappointing ending the Haley's Story, and this comment, I'm wondering if the VN is otherwise engaging enough to try. I know your tastes and mine crossover in several places, so your opinion is valued.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't downloaded this one yet. After the rushed and disappointing ending the Haley's Story, and this comment, I'm wondering if the VN is otherwise engaging enough to try. I know your tastes and mine crossover in several places, so your opinion is valued.
well this is hilarious, sex not much and not as serious as haley's story. if you need to bright up your day then this is perfect game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Haley's Story was on a whole other level, despite the rushed endings.

This one does have its charms, though. The developer hasn't lost his sense of character building or humor. There is a lot of internal dialogue with the MC, which some people don't like, but I find adds to the humor. While not a harem game, there is a way to get both main girls. I suggest using the Walkthough if you want that. It only goes through v0.20, but that would get you a long way toward success with them both. There is also the Walkthrough Mod by KoGa3, which should guide you properly. Me, I read the scripts, and make my choices accordingly. Nor am I beyond changing the variables if I need to. UnRen is my friend! :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress update

Hey

Well, we're working on the update. It's going to be one of those with many possible outcomes. So, more fat than long. But that's bound to happen as we near the end.

Can't give you a release date right now. Not exactly sure how everything will work out with Christmas and all that. Hopefully we can release before Christmas. But I can't promise that yet.

That's more or less it.

Viit

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Progress update

Hey

Well, we're working on the update. It's going to be one of those with many possible outcomes. So, more fat than long. But that's bound to happen as we near the end.

Can't give you a release date right now. Not exactly sure how everything will work out with Christmas and all that. Hopefully we can release before Christmas. But I can't promise that yet.

That's more or less it.

Viit
Belle in her "natural" position... Elena is visible shocked... She's still not used to many Belle's "(un)natural" positions...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Progress update

Hey

That's more or less it.

Viit
Belle: "And the windshield wipers went this way... and then they went that way...."
Elena: "Oh, for fuck's... Yes, dear. I was confused how those worked at first. Thank you for the accompanying visuals."

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes