3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Taming of the Brat with KoGa3's multi mod to v0.94.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i'm on both routes (1 fav elena and 1 fav belle) but no sex.
You also need the conditions I outlined earlier. If you don't meet those while on Belle's path, the scene gets skipped. IDK if you want to replay or not, but if you are willing to go back just a little to get that scene, you can just make bgg negative and it will happen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, while doing my second playthrough of the Throuple Route, it kept bugging me how either the wrong speaker or the wrong image / an image flash would show up. So I corrected those as I went along. I did not do any English-text corrections, though. There are way too many of those and I already proofread for other projects, so screw that. Anyway, since I was fixing these in my own game, I figured I'd share here. (This might not be comprehensive, because I didn't check every single branch of every single path.)

So, for anyone in the future who either is just starting or decides to replay this game, if you want [most of] the images to match properly (and also not to do weird brief flashes), and you want the proper person speaking the lines in your PT, here is a ZIP of the files I've corrected. After unarchiving the files, you would just drop that in the main folder of the game (so not within the existing \game subfolder). Overwrite any files that you're told already exist.

And, if nobody cares, that's fine too. :LOL:

Edit: Updated to v0.96.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You also need the conditions I outlined earlier. If you don't meet those while on Belle's path, the scene gets skipped. IDK if you want to replay or not, but if you are willing to go back just a little to get that scene, you can just make bgg negative and it will happen.
or edit stats with wt-mod.

on elena path brat has +3 and brat path she has +5.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
or edit stats with wt-mod.

on elena path brat has +3 and brat path she has +5.
If you want you can activate my ingame hint feature (WT+) with pressing the walkthrough button again in my Mod menu, then you get hints in the game before it's branching.

Here the infos to get the sex scenes in v0.94:

Almost at the end of v0.92 you can switch between sex scene with or without Cathy (the variable "yescathy")
screenshot0001.png

If with Cathy then you get to a branching in v0.94 (after the dancing) to get the sex scene or not
(two conditions: variable "bellein" must be True and "bgg" must be <0) screenshot0003.png

If with Belle only (without Cathy) you have a branching to get her solo sex scene here:
(variable "bellein" must be True)
screenshot0004.png

Reactions: molva and Dr.XxL

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

Working on the update. We're getting near to the end of the game. I think I said that before. But we're getting there.
This update is a lot more story driven than the last. The last one was basically one scene, as I said. We might have a couple of animations in this one too. I'm not sure yet. Depends how far along in the story we get. But it will either end with a couple of animations. Or the next one will begin with a couple of animations.

Anyway, that's about it.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Progress report

Hi

We won't be getting to those animations that I spoke about this update, it looks like. We'll be finishing a couple of scenes before that. I thought about pushing it, and ending right before the animations. But it would seem way too much like a tease. Don't know. Just feels wrong.
Anyway, we're almost done. Update will be uploaded on Saturday.

Viit

I believe this means that there will be no sexual content in the next release. Some players (not me) might want to skip it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Progress report

Hi

We won't be getting to those animations that I spoke about this update, it looks like. We'll be finishing a couple of scenes before that. I thought about pushing it, and ending right before the animations. But it would seem way too much like a tease. Don't know. Just feels wrong.
Anyway, we're almost done. Update will be uploaded on Saturday.

Viit

I believe this means that there will be no sexual content in the next release. Some players (not me) might want to skip it.
"See, auntie? He really likes it when you walk around without clothes. I guess you've just been out of the game for awhile...."

[The next render is Belle in the hospital with a broken arm and a black eye.]

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest announcement from the developer at Patreon:

I'm an idiot

Hi

Ran into a little issue. The renders I just posted. Those 4 renders. Belle was supposed to have a book bag in those. Didn't even notice till Pto pointed it out. Have to redo them. Luckily it's just 4 and I saved them. So, it's just a matter of adding the book bag. Scrambling to get it done tonight. But if not, the update will have to be tomorrow.

Sorry

Viit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Belle is pretty skinny to be carrying any books in a bag on her back. Maybe Viit forgot to render the bag in those "dancing" pics earlier, too; she was actually fighting the bag to keep her balance. Hard to tell with her.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and rudy007
3.20 star(s) 31 Votes