3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was nice little (literally) update with plenty of funnies and no sex (checked prev. version's 3some c+b and it was nice but nothing spectacular).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.96 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 393 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Getting there.

Most of the renders are done. We'll try to release as soon as possible. But most likely it will be released soon after Christmas. I'm leaving on Thursday for a quick Christmas vacation, but I'll be back next Tuesday. So, if it's not before Thursday, it will be after next Tuesday. 27'th? 28'th? Something like that.

We're getting there. Not much more left to do.

Viit

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
So, two questions. does anyone know if the game is complete at 1.0, and why does this game have such a bad rating? I tried this game before but decided to wait until it was complete to play.
From what I saw d the visuals were stiff, but the story felt original.
there are some crappy games on this site with better ratings.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Zero28

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
So, two questions. does anyone know if the game is complete at 1.0, and why does this game have such a bad rating? I tried this game before but decided to wait until it was complete to play.
From what I saw d the visuals were stiff, but the story felt original.
there are some crappy games on this site with better ratings.
It's a step down from their previous game. Average to below-average across the board. The lack of incest in this game unlike the previous drove away a decent chunk of their audience. It's reflected in their massive loss of patrons since the end of their last game as well. 1/6th the amount of patrons they had at the peak of Haley's story. They also didn't improve pretty much at anything. Standards and expectations rise and if you don't improve, you're stagnating. You don't get the same leeway anymore that new developers get after you've established yourself.

Forgot to answer your first question goonslagoon They most likely will end the game at 1.0, with anything after being dedicated to bugfixes, assuming they follow what they did with Haley's story.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2022
Edited, Added mirrors and moved.
New Viitgames game -- I am excited :giggle:
When a story line starts going South, I give it three more new videos. This to be fair on my mind of deciding to keep or trash. Well, this was the third for me. It just didn't get better, and the art didn't, story was just bad. I'm out.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
does anyone know if the game is complete at 1.0
The final release will probably be labeled v1.0. That doesn't mean that the next release will be the final. The numbering scheme allows a lot of releases between v0.98 and v1.0. V0.99992 anyone?

That being said, I would be surprised if there are more than 3 releases after this one. Two is most likely.

Reactions: Yngling and rudy007

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The final release will probably be labeled v1.0. That doesn't mean that the next release will be the final. The numbering scheme allows a lot of releases between v0.98 and v1.0. V0.99992 anyone?

That being said, I would be surprised if there are more than 3 releases after this one. Two is most likely.
well 1 dev did bunch of of updates between 0.95 i think and 1.0.

Reactions: rudy007

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Having reviewed the script for v0.98, I no longer think the developer can finish this game in 2 releases; 3 is now my best guess.

It seems to be taking longer getting from plan to completion.

Reactions: rudy007

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Who exactly is the "Brat" in this game? From the OP Image I thought it was Elena but now that I'm playing I think it might actually be the MC. If it's not the MC, he is still one big f-ing asshole though :confused:.

I just started and I already hate the guy :rolleyes:, what with the way he talks to Elena and she has been nothing but nice to him.

P.S. Well just met Belle seems like she is suppose to be the brat, sounds like it at least.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes