3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
it would be a first for almost all content I've ever downloaded. I'd advise removing whatever little vestigial horns from the download that's causing the issue...
That has most likely nothing to do with the download itself. And is not really something new actually. Chrome (and also others based on it like Edge) is flagging the file hoster "Workupload" itself from time to time as a not trusted site. My suggestion: try another download link for now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it would be a first for almost all content I've ever downloaded. I'd advise removing whatever little vestigial horns from the download that's causing the issue...
well sometimes file which causes triggering has been mp3.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.98 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 414 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hey

Working on the coming update. This one will take a bit longer due to the large amount of animations. But it should be done in a couple of weeks.

Sorry to keep it this short. But there's not a lot to say. :)

Viit

Time to buy stock in companies that produce noise-cancelling headphones! :eek: :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Progress report

Hey

Working on the coming update. This one will take a bit longer due to the large amount of animations. But it should be done in a couple of weeks.

Sorry to keep it this short. But there's not a lot to say. :)

Viit

Time to buy stock in companies that produce noise-cancelling headphones! :eek: :)
I knew it... She's "dancing"... again... Poor MC... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Having reviewed the script for v0.98, I no longer think the developer can finish this game in 2 releases; 3 is now my best guess.

It seems to be taking longer getting from plan to completion.
This game has pretty much run its course. I just hope there's a Cathy ending with some images of her pregnant.

Reactions: Xythurr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game has pretty much run its course. I just hope there's a Cathy ending with some images of her pregnant.
unlikely unless therell be end with brat and her and then mc will upset brat's auntie and cathy's mother and his career as artist.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

I missed last Sunday's update. Got a little bust in my personal life. Apologies for that.

As far as the current update is concerned. Well, we're just waiting. Waiting on the animations to finish rendering. Hopefully it will be done this weekend. But I can't say for sure. Everything else is done. Just waiting on those animations. As soon as they're done and tested, I'll make a quick post to let you know. Expect the update the next day.

That's about it.

Viit

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Latest progress report from developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

I missed last Sunday's update. Got a little bust in my personal life. Apologies for that.

As far as the current update is concerned. Well, we're just waiting. Waiting on the animations to finish rendering. Hopefully it will be done this weekend. But I can't say for sure. Everything else is done. Just waiting on those animations. As soon as they're done and tested, I'll make a quick post to let you know. Expect the update the next day.

That's about it.

Viit
She doesn't dance?! Did she finally manage to hurt herself? :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Progress update

Rendeing.....rendering.....rendering.... :(

Going slower than I thought. Must be the number of actors in the scene.

36 renders left to do.

Viit

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Progress update

Rendeing.....rendering.....rendering.... :(

Going slower than I thought. Must be the number of actors in the scene.

36 renders left to do.

Viit
She's trying to combine dancing and running? Sounds... painful?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest news from the developer at Patreon:

4 renders left

Hey

Like the title says. 4 renders left.

Will be done and uploaded tomorrow. Sorry for being inconsistent in the last months. I'm thinking that the closer it gets to the end the more difficult it gets. That's what happened with Haley too.

Anyway. Upload will be tomorrow.

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
got dejavu of this on other game (rebi****) where pain in ass side character suggested singing to her mistress who "declined" (mildly said).

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes