Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Taming of the Brat [v0.99] [Viitgames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [505 MB]
- - -

Mac [504 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
does a changelog exist? how much was added or how much is missing till it gets completed?
No changelog. The developer has stated that the game is near the end, with only 1 or possibly 2 more updates after this one.

I've downloaded the game, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. So, that's all the info I have.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
does a changelog exist? how much was added or how much is missing till it gets completed?
No changelog. The developer has stated that the game is near the end, with only 1 or possibly 2 more updates after this one.

I've downloaded the game, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. So, that's all the info I have.
So basically, things happen as follows in this part, depending on the path:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheTamingOfTheBrat-0.99
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only possibility for harem would be if belle's friend would become 4th wheel but her mother is big obstacle on that path (she would kill mc if she knew what happened some nights ago after clubbing).

Reactions: rudy007

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
only possibility for harem would be if belle's friend would become 4th wheel but her mother is big obstacle on that path (she would kill mc if she knew what happened some nights ago after clubbing).
Unless she's too busy berating her hubby to notice. Seems like she doesn't pay all that much attention to Cathy (except for "you're slouching" types of "motherly love"). :(

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Sorry for not doing this on Sunday, I just forgot. Picked a render for it, and just forgot to do it.
We're making progress on the update. We're a bit late, since we started late. Because we were late last month. That has a domino effect. But I think we should be good for next weekend. Not this weekend 17/18 but the next one 24/25.

Viit

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes