Ren'Py The Tesliss Equation - Remastered [v0.3.0.0] [XFB]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you prefer narrative style or pure dialogue style?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
3 - After having completed the 'whole original game' you will have a better idea of what type of additional content your (hopefully larger) following of players and $upporters is wanting.
Hey, thank you for the comment and honestly I should say that was the intent behind it. I for one, on my part want to finish the first part of the game aka the school (in the original)/college part first before doing any side/additional content.

Well at least I'm dividing the side content in two different categories, non-canonical as in, unrelated to the game or that wasn't present in the original in any context. And the second, canonical, actually present or that could have been in the game. So, my first side content was to add a threesome with Chrissy/Joliffe in the scene together.

Original had a lack of threesome scenes ;p

Reactions: hobobobb and darlic

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Apologies, I had encountered it while coding the next part as well and the issue is that the check I was using to show/hide the hospot aka the condition was wrong.

I have fixed it up, and will post the fix soon. Apparently my mind thought I could do a var check with a counter but sadly I should have known better to use separate counters for each character.
The wrong off check is what's looping it up. I'll post the fix soon in a bit.

To bypass that screen though you should be getting a choice as well as the hotspot screen - or is it just the hotspot screen? Yep you have a choice. A choice you have to make
Hi Dev,

It was just the yellow hotspot screen and then a loop back to the nurse's eyes animation scene.

That's why I used my bypass band-aid to continue, I'll wait for your fix and replay the game. :)

Reactions: XFB

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Tesliss was a great game and I applaud the effort to make this translation. I'd highly recommend a collaboration for the model art/images. The uncanny valley is overwhelming the story.

PoGo3544

Mar 18, 2022
v 0.2.1.1 bugfix has been posted - extract the files in the main folder and overwrite

Bug - You could still pass it if you chose a choice - Take the Shot or Refuse Her.

Fix
Still getting stuck in a loop after the fight.

Also this is android version I'm on holiday and don't have access to my pc.

PoGo3544

Mar 18, 2022
Serves me right for leaving my laptop at home. Oh well at least what I have been able to see has looked excellent.
Looking forward to both canonical and non-canonical content.

• Red Heart

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
I am playing on pc and still have a nurse error after the fight with the bug fix downloaded it now removed the button to look at the nurse's eyes but still on the black screen Screenshot (4).png

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
button to look at the nurse's eyes but still on the black screen
Um... mind if I ask what OS are you guys on? I thought it was just looping the portion where you could check Jessica's eyes out over and over and that was it, not that it was giving a black screen.
The looping was because it had a bad var check.

Hjyfh can you please report the issue on discord, I do not want to flood the thread with issues and back and forth.

Last edited:

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
Um... mind if I ask what OS are you guys on? I thought it was just looping the portion where you could check Jessica's eyes out over and over and that was it, not that it was giving a black screen.
The looping was because it had a bad var check.
I'm using Windows 10. the bug happens after the boxing match and it says you look up to see him then Jessica's eyes would come across the screen but everything behind it would be black expect for the text box. Before the bug fix the button to look at Jessica's eyes would be there as well but nothing else. Now after the bug fix just the button to look at her eyes is gone.

Reactions: darlic

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
I'm using Windows 10. the bug happens after the boxing match and it says you look up to see him then Jessica's eyes would come across the screen but everything behind it would be black expect for the text box. Before the bug fix the button to look at Jessica's eyes would be there as well but nothing else. Now after the bug fix just the button to look at her eyes is gone.
Same problem even after the fix

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
To anyone that's having issues, I forgot to say that I had changed a couple things within this version which required me to change the scripts and variables some as well. I apologize for that.
So if anyone's facing any issues, please try deleting your persistent data, backup old saves and remove the old v0.1.3 folder (do not overwrite 0.2.1.1 over 0.1.3).
Extract 0.2.1.1 in a new folder and once you have deleted old persistent and backed up your old saves, try a new game. Most issues during beta tests were caused due to that. If you're still unable get past it, please report the issue on discord. I'd like to keep the thread clean over here a little.

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
To anyone that's having issues, I forgot to say that I had changed a couple things within this version which required me to change the scripts and variables some as well. I apologize for that.
So if anyone's facing any issues, please try deleting your persistent data, backup old saves and remove the old v0.1.3 folder (do not overwrite 0.2.1.1 over 0.1.3).
Extract 0.2.1.1 in a new folder and once you have deleted old persistent and backed up your old saves, try a new game. Most issues during beta tests were caused due to that. If you're still unable get past it, please report the issue on discord. I'd like to keep the thread clean over here a little.
What is the name of the file or files should I delete cause I don't see anything that says 0.1.3 and I haven't played any other version besides the current 0.2.1.1 one.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
What is the name of the file or files should I delete cause I don't see anything that says 0.1.3 and I haven't played any other version besides the current 0.2.1.1 one.
Just install the game to a clear folder, then start a new game, deleting/overwriting the existing ones (you can delete saves in-game by hovering them with the mouse and hitting the delete key), and you should be good to go.

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
Just install the game to a clear folder, then start a new game, deleting/overwriting the existing ones (you can delete saves in-game by hovering them with the mouse and hitting the delete key), and you should be good to go.
Didn't work deleted everything including the files in roaming redownloaded it went through it twice both times deleting everything again and redownloading with and with out the bug fix. I think ill just wait for the next version.

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
New bug fix posted. Compiled fixes for android as well. Please use the pixeldrain links for android versions.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
For me it worked.
But be sure to look at Jessica before choosing your answer. Straight before the fight.
1681758735507.png

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
For me it worked.
But be sure to look at Jessica before choosing your answer. Straight before the fight.
View attachment 2554021
Tried all of it, and as well it's my first time playing this game still the same loop over and over again. Shame that good looking game and starting good cannot be continued after 5 minutes of gameplay. Thats not really boding well for future.

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Tried all of it, and as well it's my first time playing this game still the same loop over and over again. Shame that good looking game and starting good cannot be continued after 5 minutes of gameplay. Thats not really boding well for future.
You have to download the fix as well (please use pixeldrain links because that's the hoster I maintain personally)

XFB

Dr. X
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Without fix: loop.
With fix, this: View attachment 2570365
Can you try with a new game if you haven't yet? It's potentially because I was using bad calls in some portions of the games which created unnecessary returns in the stack. So once you get the fix, it's going to look for the stack to return to but find none. Apologies. I'll try it to be the last time to start from scratch.

Reactions: HB38
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes