Twenty_Five

Feb 16, 2022
Holy crap ! Bestiality !?! That degenerated fast !! Bestiality won't appear in this short story. Bestiality is reserved for The Theater... and it won't be the "oh shit... I am forced to fuck a dog !! How humiliating !!" kind which I see way too often.

Is it forced prostitution if she doesn't get paid ? I guess not :? BTW, that is already in.
Somehow, I read "dirty" and my mind went to "dark" :D

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Will there be a sequel to this amazing game?
Sure. But first we will have a "prequel", which I am loving from a story telling perspective.

I just gave up in any sort of schedule because it feels like I am having "bad karma" lately =D Since I am a lone developer with a regular job and three kids, any sort of disturbance fucks my whole schedule... and it's been a never ending flow of diseases, issues and other pleasantries.

Besides, the coming short story is actually not that "short". It's over 1000 renders and growing. Plus there are some technically difficult set-ups. I know that most people won't notice. They will just feel that it is "different", maybe even "good". But for me involves so much fucking extra work =D

And then it comes to some extras now and then... so I added this pretty waitress in a scene.

4-1-3.png

Which purpose is simply to deliver those red cards. But then I ask myself... "gosh, isn't it a waste if she ONLY delivers those cards and that is all ?" (rhetorical question =D)

jjdking

Sep 18, 2019
Its the renders and attention to detail, the facial animation is mindboggling good sometimes, the emotion and mood changes, and renders just showing gradual expression changes are second to none in this genre. This is what sets this apart from others!
Kudos, wish you a happy holiday JustXThings and heres hoping to some additions in the newyear.
And just want to say, Paula as a character was a huge draw, finding the new extended Mr Smith on playthrough was a total treat. Its neat and simple the way its all designed, kudos again!

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
A prequel? But if this game is just beginning. In my opinion it is a bad thing if we are already thinking of a prequel.
In addition to the fact that by the very nature of the game, that prequel can be part of the same game.

Reactions: zrilke

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Awesome game and I can't wait for more! Is the prequel under a different name? Or not out yet?
Not yet released.

A prequel? But if this game is just beginning. In my opinion it is a bad thing if we are already thinking of a prequel.
In addition to the fact that by the very nature of the game, that prequel can be part of the same game.
Hey. That's my bad. I used the word "prequel" very generously when answering about the next update.

The incoming short story is set up 25+ years before the current events in The Theater of Sinners. I thought about trying an interesting format to explain a bit of lore of The Theater of Sinners and the short story features an important character but it is less than 5% render wise of story. (e: The story is fully centered on a new character and is a completed piece)

Last edited:
Reactions: TimoF965

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Hey JustXThings, any rough estimate on the next Theater update? I'm impatiently awaiting Paula's appointment with Irwin Sunday at 10. ;)

Reactions: Envoye

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Hey JustXThings, any rough estimate on the next Theater update? I'm impatiently awaiting Paula's appointment with Irwin Sunday at 10. ;)
Hmmm... it's going to take a lot of time (months from now). For personal issues I haven't been able to develop much this past month and it is not looking particularly optimistic the next one. So I don't even have an ETA for when I will seriously start developing again.

In case you haven't been following my messages I want to release some short story first. It should have been released already, a long time ago actually. But well, life happens. I am actually trimming some things out of the short story to just leave it as it is and release it already.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Wow... people must be downloading-pirating like crazy today seeing the sheer amount of 502 I am getting.

Well, this is for the people that usually lurk around this thread. If you are bored tonight (CET) and you want to play the new short story in its alpha-beta'ish state. DM me and I'll pass a link. I might be opening a discord channel or some random nonsense for feedback, but since I'll be doing stuff myself who knows. I still need to fix several renders, an animation, add some in-betweens, fill the replay system and make a menu... it's not like I will get bored.

That if I manage to outlast my children and I don't fall asleep with them. I guess around 21 / 22 CET I should be able to provide a link. If we don't see each other. Happy new year to everyone.

This short story is a bit different from The Theater itself, so here are the tags in case you are interested:

Maledom, femdom, incest (father-daughter), pregnancy (endings), cheating & ntr, sharing, ugly bastards, violence, offensive language, typical sex.

(e: pretty much everything is optional)

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm... it's going to take a lot of time (months from now). For personal issues I haven't been able to develop much this past month and it is not looking particularly optimistic the next one. So I don't even have an ETA for when I will seriously start developing again.

In case you haven't been following my messages I want to release some short story first. It should have been released already, a long time ago actually. But well, life happens. I am actually trimming some things out of the short story to just leave it as it is and release it already.
No worries, take your time and deal with what's important first. I was just curious as I hadn't seen anything mentioned on the Theater for a bit, but I had figured it would be something along those lines. I wish you the best of luck and hope things get sorted for you and start looking up. Have a Happy New Year.

Wow... people must be downloading-pirating like crazy today seeing the sheer amount of 502 I am getting.
It's that Y2K thing! It's finally happening!!! Only 23 Years late!

jjdking

Sep 18, 2019

Well, this is for the people that usually lurk around this thread. If you are bored tonight (CET) and you want to play the new short story in its alpha-beta'ish state. DM me and I'll pass a link. I might be opening a discord channel or some random nonsense for feedback, but since I'll be doing stuff myself who knows. I still need to fix several renders, an animation, add some in-betweens, fill the replay system and make a menu... it's not like I will get bored.

That if I manage to outlast my children and I don't fall asleep with them. I guess around 21 / 22 CET I should be able to provide a link. If we don't see each other. Happy new year to everyone.

This short story is a bit different from The Theater itself, so here are the tags in case you are interested:

Maledom, femdom, incest (father-daughter), pregnancy (endings), cheating & ntr, sharing, ugly bastards, violence, offensive language, typical sex.

(e: pretty much everything is optional)
Theater was a treat, Im down to help with the 'prequel' or any updates. I cannot however DM anyone, not sure if its due to the lack of permission on this account (havent posted much). But if you can DM me im happy to help.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Theater was a treat, Im down to help with the 'prequel' or any updates. I cannot however DM anyone, not sure if its due to the lack of permission on this account (havent posted much). But if you can DM me im happy to help.
Hey. Thanks for the offer. I appreciate it. But the game is already finished, so better just to wait for the full experience.

I am just creating an itch.io page to host it and then I'll create a separate thread here. It shouldn't be long before it is officially released.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
So... I published the game on itch.io, prepared a REQ template for the game here, put it to upload to mega, gofile, etc. went to put kids to sleep, fell asleep and woke up with the game being upload already. Gosh people are fast !

Here a link...

jjdking

Sep 18, 2019
So... I published the game on itch.io, prepared a REQ template for the game here, put it to upload to mega, gofile, etc. went to put kids to sleep, fell asleep and woke up with the game being upload already. Gosh people are fast !

Here a link...

:PogChamp::love: Starting the year off well.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to see a short or long game involving Marinette. I think she is hot and would make a cool MC. I want to see her get down and as nasty as possible and I think she would love the role and the exposure.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
I would love to see a short or long game involving Marinette. I think she is hot and would make a cool MC. I want to see her get down and as nasty as possible and I think she would love the role and the exposure.
Right ?!!!! I love Marinette.

I actually have its game thought since like forever. Some lady bug trainer which starts with her in a relationship with cat noir, her 'kwami' (the magical jewel thing) gets corrupted and slowly corrupts her. That opens lots of possibilities to corrupt her friends as well (like turning cat noir into some sissy and things like that). I love Witch Trainer and wanted to do something similar. I even started doing the game UI in Unity.

But that was before, when I was naive and I thought that games were much "easier" to do. Then I got to experience the HUGE amount of time needed to make renders and now I don't see the game going live in any foreseeable future.

Jan 5, 2021

Here a link...

My goodness, your writing and rendering is top notch! You do corruption extremely well and I can't wait to see what's next. Wish you the best in all your projects!

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes