ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
Hi !

I am quickly dropping by to say that NO WAY IN FRICKING HELL I'll finish the update by the end of the month.

Not even giving an ETA since the events keep growing crazy big. At least they are looking good so far.

Peace out.
Good things need time and this game is a very good thing. Whenever the update may be, I'm most excited for it!

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
is the game over ? The title says finale.
Final in this context typically means it's the final update for that particular release. Other examples are letterings such as 'a' and 'b' (typically alpha and beta respectively)

The only indicator you'll see for the game being finished is the blue 'completed' tag next to the title.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Excellent so far but far to short, Great imagination, good renders. You sir should start a Patreon/Subscribestar.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
7-2.png

Director: Hmmm... why the long face ? Anything bothering you ?

Paula: Where shall I begin ?
It's been a year since you released the first alpha version of the game and since then I have had one single event, ONE !
You took your sweet time to develop Rebeca, fair enough. But Agnes, Agnes from all the people ? Really ?
She got a main role all of the sudden... people talk you know... about how much "effort" she is putting behind the screen.
I am not even going to mention that other bitch that you give a story OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE.

Director: Paula... I told you already. I wasn't planning on such a long mini-story.
But I found the chance of explaining things and wrapping it up in something that I actually liked a lot.
Come on. Cheer up. Next update is all about you.

Paula: You keep saying that. But Rebeca and... fricking Agnes are having a lot of screen time as well.
You better start treating me like I deserve or you can kiss this pussy goodbye.
I'll go to fucking Broadway. I have offers you know.

Director: Come on. Come on. Calm down. I promise, you'll have the spotlight you deserve.
Now, let's repeat the scene.

Paula: Again !? How many has it been ? I am tired of drinking this guy's cum. Can't we use cream or something ?
Besides, look at him... the guy looks totally dehydrated...

Director: We will do as many as we need to do Paula. Now, let's roll.

----

Hey there, JustXThings here. Update going nicely. As I said once one event would finish everything would cascade into place and that's where I am at. In the fricking Niagara Falls.

Recently I checked how many renders were included in the current 0.2.Final version. A total of 2523 renders. Right now I have 787 renders already "polished" (like the one included up there). Around 100 unpolished and several key frames that need to develop in scenes. Considering that I have been working on this update for 3 months and 21 days (in January I did almost nothing) I am lagging a bit behind of my usual pace (300 renders month). But speed is ramping up nicely.

I think that this update will be bigger than the whole Clara BitterSweet game (1100 renders total). It definitely looks like that considering all things I want to include. I want to have everything ready before the real heat starts. Something in my HW setup has a defect and I get blue screens if the card's temperature goes over 60 degrees.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
View attachment 2639696

It's been a year since you released the first alpha version of the game and since then I have had one single event, ONE !
You took your sweet time to develop Rebeca, fair enough. But Agnes, Agnes from all the people ? Really ?
She got a main role all of the sudden... people talk you know... about how much "effort" she is putting behind the screen.
I am not even going to mention that other bitch that you give a story OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE.

Director: Paula... I told you already. I wasn't planning on such a long mini-story.
But I found the chance of explaining things and wrapping it up in something that I actually liked a lot.

Paula: You keep saying that. But Rebeca and... fricking Agnes are having a lot of screen time as well.

Director: Come on. Come on. Calm down. I promise, you'll have the spotlight you deserve.

Paula: Again !? How many has it been ? I am tired of drinking this guy's cum. Can't we use cream or something ?

----

Hey there, JustXThings here. Update going nicely. As I said once one event would finish everything would cascade into place and that's where I am at. In the fricking Niagara Falls.

Recently I checked how many renders were included in the current 0.2.Final version. A total of 2523 renders. Right now I have 787 renders already "polished" (like the one included up there). Around 100 unpolished and several key frames that need to develop in scenes. Considering that I have been working on this update for 3 months and 21 days (in January I did almost nothing) I am lagging a bit behind of my usual pace (300 renders month). But speed is ramping up nicely.

I think that this update will be bigger than the whole Clara BitterSweet game (1100 renders total). It definitely looks like that considering all things I want to include. I want to have everything ready before the real heat starts. Something in my HW setup has a defect and I get blue screens if the card's temperature goes over 60 degrees.
you will have your karma if you keep bullying Paula:LOL:

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 2639696

----

I’m with Paula on this one. Can’t wait to see her in action

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I recently finished the story and I loved it in a great way, I was quite surprised how the writing, the characters, the fourth wall winks and the choices of what to avoid or not to avoid.

Rebecca has become one of my favorite characters in any VN and/or video game, she is a very intelligent, badass character and the best representation of a dominant sadist. Her dialogues when she meets anges is one of my favorite moments of the story where it shows the great charisma of rebecca and reminds me for some reason of Hans landa's introduction in Inglourious Basterds.

I also love the relationship that is forged between Anges and Rebeca both friendship and sexual, slowly corrupting her to make her his pleasure slave which could result in Anges at some point betraying Paula to give her to Rebeca and have all the bitches at his feet, that would be glorious.

PS: You probably get that a lot but thank you very much, I'm anxious to see more of what Rebecca and Paula's relationship was like in the past and what she will do when they meet again.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Well they should consider opening a subscribestar page because I have seen worse games making money.
They ? You mean me and my 3D models ? :D

Still being updated but at a slow pace. Dev doesn't get paid anyway.
That doesn't really matter. I take this project very seriously. Paradoxically not being paid makes it more serious.

Topic pace, I actually find the pace pretty "fast". But of course I am the one working on it so I know how much it advances. I am actually surprised how much has the plot advanced and solidified itself in these last months. The main issue is that due to me being very story focused, I want to deliver story blocks instead of individual scenes. Many times there are holes, personality inconsistencies, things like... "but why would this character do this now ?". Everything needs to be believable (inside the story's own rules of course) to make things enjoyable. Otherwise the story loses purpose and we have a bunch of sex scenes people eventually get bored of.

So... What's happening with this game...? On hold.. Still being updated?
Most of people don't know that I only started worked actively on this update on February, so it's been not that long. But that's fair. It's not like this game is getting much involvement from the community anyway. I try communicating everything here in the thread for my four "regulars" but that is arguably very little for the rest. It is a pretty bad move marketing wise since keeping more updates, a discord channel, regular promotion or whatever would keep the interest afloat so to say. But at the end of the day for me is not that important. I trust that if I manage to create something good, the product will "sell" itself. When the update ends hitting live, either it'll be good and people like it, or not. I'll have done my best either way.

---

Lately Paula is getting prettier and prettier or is only me ?

3-3.png

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
They ? You mean me and my 3D models ? :D

That doesn't really matter. I take this project very seriously. Paradoxically not being paid makes it more serious.

Topic pace, I actually find the pace pretty "fast". But of course I am the one working on it so I know how much it advances. I am actually surprised how much has the plot advanced and solidified itself in these last months. The main issue is that due to me being very story focused, I want to deliver story blocks instead of individual scenes. Many times there are holes, personality inconsistencies, things like... "but why would this character do this now ?". Everything needs to be believable (inside the story's own rules of course) to make things enjoyable. Otherwise the story loses purpose and we have a bunch of sex scenes people eventually get bored of.

Most of people don't know that I only started worked actively on this update on February, so it's been not that long. But that's fair. It's not like this game is getting much involvement from the community anyway. I try communicating everything here in the thread for my four "regulars" but that is arguably very little for the rest. It is a pretty bad move marketing wise since keeping more updates, a discord channel, regular promotion or whatever would keep the interest afloat so to say. But at the end of the day for me is not that important. I trust that if I manage to create something good, the product will "sell" itself. When the update ends hitting live, either it'll be good and people like it, or not. I'll have done my best either way.

---

Lately Paula is getting prettier and prettier or is only me ?

View attachment 2686253
No, I meant I don't know if you're male or female so They :WeSmart:

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes