dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You're welcome. I get that people might interpret those tags differently. But I don't get why the lesbian tag if there's going to be interaction with men with the female mc or mcs. I assume I'll have the option to just be a lesbian when I see those 2 tags. Even if I have to go through a bunch of hetero stuff I don't think the female mc or mcs would be involved in any of it if I didn't or don't want them to be. Even if it isn't graphic I'm thinking I'd have the option to have no interaction with men. That's just what I'm thinking. And what I'd personally would like to have happen or see in a game. And if there's confusion with those tags that's a problem. I'd prefer the female mc or mcs who's done nothing sexual with anyone and has the option to do sexual things with other females only. I wish there were more games like that. If you're not already playing as a lesbian who's only had experiences with other females. And I get that it's not what the dev is going for and it's not their vision but with there being more than one female mc I was hoping one of them could or would be like that. Just solely interactions with females both romantic and sexual.
Lesbian tag is only for "lesbian" scenes, not lesbian route. Now you know it.

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
thats exactly the way i thought it was going to be like, avoiding the men an to to be lesbian only.

It all started out well from being able to avoid the old mr smith cunt so why cant we avoid richard aswell or any other fucktard in the game.

The game got reallhy confusing from choosing to just meet anton to having a cam session out of fucking nowhere with no choice to not go through with it and it continues to go on and on without able to choose no.

after this i think this is a game i will not continue to play any further, becos the game became a fucking mess after the bus choice.

the dev needs to to some rework, im out.
good bye. so many whinners FFS. if you have played other games by the dev, there is no lesbo only. if you guys have small penis issues, there are tons of FEMALE ONLY lesbo things in here. dont ruin a perfectly good game

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Love this game, looking forward to playing the new content when a hero makes an android port :)

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
good bye. so many whinners FFS. if you have played other games by the dev, there is no lesbo only. if you guys have small penis issues, there are tons of FEMALE ONLY lesbo things in here. dont ruin a perfectly good game
there's not nearly enough of female only lesbo games. Especially in comparison to hetero stuff and games that have lesbian scenes but no lesbian route. And this is a forum for people to give their opinion on things and to comment. Not everyone's going to like everything. Nor do they have to. Just because people like those types of games has nothing to do with the size of anything. That was a weird thing to say. And maybe other people haven't played other games by this dev. Even if they did there's nothing wrong with wanting or hoping for something different or more or for someone to voice their opinions. And giving an opinion doesn't mean someone's whining. Also perfect for you doesn't mean it's perfect for someone else.

Reactions: Landerk

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
there should be different tags then. One that says lesbian tag and another that says lesbian route. And maybe devs could say whether they'll be lesbian scenes or a lesbian route in their games.
Fear not ;) , there will be a solution for this. A new lesbian-route-tag will be implemented: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/

Even though I cannot relate to not wanting any male contact to the mc in the game, I understand that it might be annoying to have to try dozens of games to find one that fits you. So this new tag is a good thing. Same with gay-content and gay-route or hetero... .

Reactions: Speedfeed

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Fear not ;) , there will be a solution for this. A new lesbian-route-tag will be implemented: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/

Even though I cannot relate to not wanting any male contact to the mc in the game, I understand that it might be annoying to have to try dozens of games to find one that fits you. So this new tag is a good thing. Same with gay-content and gay-route or hetero... .
a lesbian route tag being implemented would be nice. Thank you for the link. I don't mind the female mc or mcs interacting with men just would prefer for not to be sexual and in romantic way. Especially non sexual in a way where the men forces themselves on them or is perving on them. I feel like with a cast of characters there could easily be hetero scenes that doesn't involve the female mc. Same for scenes where there's an assault happening. The female mc doesn't have to be directly involved in it. Maybe they could just witness it and be to afraid to do anything with the assault then have nightmares and feel guilt and with the hetero stuff it could lead to the female mc to maybe want to experience sex with a man but players would have the option not to pursue it. I feel like I'm rambling. My bad. Just my personal thoughts.

Reactions: Maviarab

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
having choices in the at the start of the game avoiding mr smith and also standing up to myself to that julias prick was spot on, then the game goes from avoidable to unavoidable scenes that do not make sense.

so calling me a whinner becos i am unhappy at the way the game is going right now you need help.

i have not once said the game is bad i liked the game untill this point i am making of scenes not making sence, if the game has lesbian scenes surely there is going to be a lesbian route maybe we dont know bu it has lesbian tag sooooooooo.

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Fantastic game - I'm hoping Agnes clothing style and choice not only goes further (slutty/Exhibitionist) but also how she came to the decision to go and meet Paula in the office that morning.
Bravo Dev - brilliant job (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: TimoF965

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
there's not nearly enough of female only lesbo games. Especially in comparison to hetero stuff and games that have lesbian scenes but no lesbian route. And this is a forum for people to give their opinion on things and to comment. Not everyone's going to like everything. Nor do they have to. Just because people like those types of games has nothing to do with the size of anything. That was a weird thing to say. And maybe other people haven't played other games by this dev. Even if they did there's nothing wrong with wanting or hoping for something different or more or for someone to voice their opinions. And giving an opinion doesn't mean someone's whining. Also perfect for you doesn't mean it's perfect for someone else.
if you are a dude, and only like lesbian its a strong posibility that its because you feel unsecure about your penis,hence the unwilling to see others. text book psicology dude. now with all these whinners complaining what do you think its the posibility that i am wrong with all of them ? ¨check yourself before you wreck yourself ¨ Gentalmen.

• Angry

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
It's a public comment section, as long as they don't break the board rules people can give feedback as they please or whine if they want, and there's nothing you cand do about it, except maybe insulting them and pulling quotes out of you gaped ass.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Interesting for sure...

Going to have to agree with others that any 'male content' should be able to be avoided, given the MC(s) are female. I'd really like to stick a hot poker through Richards head but alas....*sighs*, I understand why this is being done given the context of the characters. However, there is far too little of this kind of content in VN's (done well at least) so will certainly be sticking with it for now.

Great job dev.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
if you are a dude, and only like lesbian its a strong posibility that its because you feel unsecure about your penis,hence the unwilling to see others. text book psicology dude. now with all these whinners complaining what do you think its the posibility that i am wrong with all of them ? ¨check yourself before you wreck yourself ¨ Gentalmen.
or instead of what you said or are saying it could just be a preference and have nothing to do with being insecure or an unwillingness to see other males junks. Also you can disagree but I think it's fair and reasonable what they voiced their opinion on and I can see where they're coming from and I agree with them. A game shouldn't go from avoidable to unavoidable. Being able to avoid one guy but not others or a different guy to me doesn't make sense.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
A game shouldn't go from avoidable to unavoidable. Being able to avoid one guy but not others or a different guy to me doesn't make sense.
Oh, it does make sense in some ways:
- It shows the development of the character spiraling down, losing their will
- It might reflect on your prior decisions: If you said yes to "everybody" before, it could(!) be strange to suddenly say no a guy asking the same
- The creator might use it to emphazise on the "world" getting rougher, darker, more brutal
- It might show that your current "enemy" is stronger than the ones before. All of them you could say no to - this one does not accept a no for an answer
- It might be vital to the story - if you want to make a game focussing on someone facing a hardship, what good would it do to make it avoidable. For example you want to make a non-sexual game about a mother loosing a child and dealing with it. If you demand that the loss of her child should be optional, you are forcing the developer to add scenes where she does not go to the funeral of her child but to disneyland with her child. But more important, it would alter the story the creator wants to tell significantly.
- It saves some ressources of the developer if not everything is optional.

But nevertheless, a game should not be anything other than the creator wants it to be, especially if it is a pure hobby of him and no "paid deal". One can suggest something, but not demand it (as guys other than you sounded).

Last edited:

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
I guess I didn't factor that removing Marinette in the tutorial would also remove the no "demeanor changes" bit. This is a play where you can influence the outcome of an story. You can't influence the personality of the characters all that much. Characters aren't born the moment the player takes control and their past determines most of their decision making or available choices.

The past is delivered bit by bit, I am more of a "show, not tell" kind of person. Hence I avoid lots of text to explain things that shouldn't be obvious but let them remain ambiguous until a scene can explain them later.

The issue with most games is either, tell a story or make it as you go. The Theater of Sinners is a closed story, the character available decisions fit their pasts and their pasts are not pretty. Paula thinks about Richard in the toilet (if she chooses that) because she wants to demean herself, the same that in her internal monologues she is demeaning herself.

Talking about lesbian routes. Rebeca, Paula and Olivia can't have pure lesbian content. It doesn't fit their characters in any way.

Agnes should be able to, but refusing Rebeca's control limits her sex scenes quite a bit. So, she basically went with Erika to her place, had sex, liked it and progressed there by having some dates, etc. or didn't and goes back to her regular "routine".

Since Rebeca fetish is control. She doesn't care who fucks who as long as she is the one controlling it. She likes women mostly and uses men the same anyone can handle a dildo to their partner and say "use it".

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
the fucked up thing is would be the choice that doesnt make fucking sense dude. i chose to just go meet anton from the bus and it leads to a me getting humiliated by richard even tho i avoided him from the get go.

there is no choice to even avoid the cam session at all fucking dumb.
I need to check that. Paula tells herself that if she is to masturbate, she has to do it thinking about Richard. Choosing not to masturbate shouldn't lead to her masturbating at all. It might be a bug.

The second one is fairly simple. The difference between Richard and other characters is Rebeca. Paula will betray Agnes to a certain degree no matter what. That's unavoidable, but definitely not dumb. The main issue here is that I forgot to include the condition that in order to show the webcam scene, the player should have chosen Paula to demean herself in the toilet. That's on me and shall be fixed in the final version. But Paula over-doing it during a webcam show definitely fits her character, and Richard asking for the webcam show itself fits his.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Is this game have any animations or sex scenes yet?

It looks interesting
This game hasn't "animations" yet (it will get some with a particular character). Although it will get some, it's tricky since they shouldn't kill the flow of the scene. It has plenty of sex scenes, but if you mean something as from zero to one hundred scene including penetration, positions and what-not there won't be many. Sex scenes in the Theater of Sinners are meant to have introduction, development, climax and conclusion. Many times are used to introduce character traits, past bits, the character personality, etc. The conclusion many times doesn't even match the orgasm since it is humiliation focus, so the climax of a scene is the peak of humiliation. I think it is definitely 'fappable', way more than other games that play animations but maybe that's just me.

Other than that this game should feel like a Theater play. It has a lot of render density in key moments to allow the player experiencing the character mood w/o having to explain it. At some places, a sentence might get 4 or 5 renders. So, even with animations I find it more alive than many others, but again, it could be just me.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
thats exactly the way i thought it was going to be like, avoiding the men an to to be lesbian only.

It all started out well from being able to avoid the old mr smith cunt so why cant we avoid richard aswell or any other fucktard in the game.

The game got reallhy confusing from choosing to just meet anton to having a cam session out of fucking nowhere with no choice to not go through with it and it continues to go on and on without able to choose no.

after this i think this is a game i will not continue to play any further, becos the game became a fucking mess after the bus choice.

the dev needs to to some rework, im out.
Make it or break it, I guess. This VN is focused on a story and not a particular fetish. There is a reason why Paula is not having sex with women right now, or in the last years. That won't change.

The player should be able to skip seeing the webcam sex scenes with Richard, that's on me and should be fixed in the final version. I mentioned it in another post, the sex bits of the cam scene are/should be bound to Paula deciding on "demean herself thinking about Richard in the bus". But that doesn't mean that Paula is not having webcam sessions with him. The player can't avoid Richard blackmailing her and making her connect to the cam. But the player can influence in how much she does. In the end, the ratio between (Paula betrayal to Agnes / Agnes betrayal to Richard / Paula) determines the content between Agnes, Paula, Rebeca.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Looks great so far. Question: How much Lesbian content is there? And is it possible for the devious sadistic protag to get the others girls too or is it mostly her dominating her "slave"?
The issue is that lesbian content in fem dom doesn't follow the same rules a male dom VN does. In a male dom VN the dom says fuck that girl/guy and the sub does it and no one questions it. It is normal. In a female dom VN if the dom tells the sub, fuck that guy then it's problematic because of "unexpected". The tolerance to the sub fucking a female in a male dom VN is high, even expected, while the tolerance of the sub fucking a male in a fem dom VN is low.

Rebeca uses men as sex toys and considers that the sexual orientation of the sub doesn't matter (similar to how male dom does). She decides who her subs fuck, how and when. I understand it's not the common thing, but it's the way she is. She already has some scenes with Agnes and they will develop further as long as the story progresses. But they are bound to the sub (Agnes) falling under her control. For instance the scene with Rebeca and Agnes in this version isn't available if Agnes doesn't masturbate to Bill after Rebeca "suggests it". And the scene with Rebeca and Olivia isn't available if Paula doesn't cam for Richard hinting is under Rebeca's influence.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
FYI

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 211, in script call
call prologue from _call_prologue
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 665, in script call
call event_selection_main from _call_event_selection_main
File "game/story/misc/event_selection/script.rpy", line 234, in script
while is_new_act(): # a group can end after an act
File "game/story/misc/event_selection/script.rpy", line 234, in <module>
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 468, in is_new_act
return is_req_evt_seen() or deadlock()
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 490, in is_req_evt_seen
act_label = next_act_label()
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 515, in next_act_label
return var_get('act_label_' + str(current_act()), 'act_labels')
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 465, in current_act
return int(var_get('current_act'))
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 211, in script call
call prologue from _call_prologue
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 665, in script call
call event_selection_main from _call_event_selection_main
File "game/story/misc/event_selection/script.rpy", line 234, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1841, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(self.condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/story/misc/event_selection/script.rpy", line 234, in <module>
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 468, in is_new_act
return is_req_evt_seen() or deadlock()
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 490, in is_req_evt_seen
act_label = next_act_label()
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 515, in next_act_label
return var_get('act_label_' + str(current_act()), 'act_labels')
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 465, in current_act
return int(var_get('current_act'))
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Theater of Sinners 0.3.alpha.1
Sun Sep 3 10:35:37 2023
```

Edit: Well, okay, I've seen that the old saves don't work.

• Sad
Reactions: L7Bear
4.70 star(s) 40 Votes