Troyard205

Aug 15, 2023
Love the game but I always got this error, I'm not using any save file, I even try the compressed version but still the same

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
How much of the content is lesbian? looking at the galley it looks like a big portion of the game
Fifty, fifty I'd say.

Love the game but I always got this error, I'm not using any save file, I even try the compressed version but still the same
That's a weird bug. I missed to switch those lines to the new system, but the old one should have still worked fine.

Anyway, you can fix that pretty easily by doing either 1 or 2:

1)
1.1 Navigate to <installation_folder>/game/scenes/past/prologue/scene.rpy
1.2 Edit scene.rpy
1.3 Go to lines 297 & 299 at the end of the file and change the current "r whispers" -> "r_whispers" (add the underscore)

2)
2.1 Navigate to <installation_folder>/game/scenes/past/prologue/scene.rpy
2.2 Copy the provided scene.rpy (accept overwriting the current file)

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Any news from my favourite game? I do my best not to think about you for most of the time. But now, the urges became to much for me ;) . I hope you are fine, flue-season does not hinder you that much from developing and we will read from you soon :) .

Reactions: Priappus

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Any news from my favourite game? I do my best not to think about you for most of the time. But now, the urges became to much for me ;) . I hope you are fine, flue-season does not hinder you that much from developing and we will read from you soon :) .
Couldn't agree more! Looking forward to more of this great game.

Offtopic: I like your top 5 being totally different genres and styles, nice diversity there :cool:

Reactions: redbear76

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Hey Theater 'enjoyers'. I am fine. Working on the next update as usual. I decided to step away of "socials" for a variety of reasons. I won't be doing development journals in the foreseeable future and just "do my thing".

Update is going fine. Damn difficult to write but it's taking shape. It should contain several scenes, sexual stuff everywhere in its unconventional but 'realistic' scenarios as per usual. More lore of Rebeca and a bit of Paula.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey Theater 'enjoyers'. I am fine. Working on the next update as usual. I decided to step away of "socials" for a variety of reasons. I won't be doing development journals in the foreseeable future and just "do my thing".

Update is going fine. Damn difficult to write but it's taking shape. It should contain several scenes, sexual stuff everywhere in its unconventional but 'realistic' scenarios as per usual. More lore of Rebeca and a bit of Paula.
Good to know you're well and yeah....socials....can't say I blame you lol.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does this have sound for the sex scenes? Wasnt to sure if my port had more issues, i already cant make barely any choices as it shows error and picks one but at least im still getting ro see alot of the scenes on an android.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Any way to enable auto play? There is setting in menu for the speed, but the bar does not have the "auto" option.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes