L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Suggestion: Use persistent variables for whether the episodic scenes are unlocked or not, then make the unlocked scenes available for play/replay from the main menu.

Reactions: shrillbill

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Excellent demo! One of the better demo's I've played lately. Love the renders. They are great. And I kinda like games with ugly bastids, so that only made me like it more. :)

One suggestion. Could you change the blue font on quotes by some of the antagonists? It gets lost in the background at times. At least on my monitor it does.

Other than that, I really like what I've seen so far. Nice going, Dev!

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
The Theater Of Sinners [v0.1.alpha] [JustXThings] - Original Size: 2,8GB

Medium Quality Compression
Download PC (174MB): Workupload
Download Mac (139MB): Workupload

High Quality Compression
Download PC (337MB): Workupload
Download Mac (303MB): Workupload
thank you for your work. any plan for pixeldrain for current or future update?

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Someone mind giving me a quick synopsis of what's going on in this game? Every screenshot is of someone looking very sad...

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
Great game so far !
Here are my first impressions :
Don't know why but I kinda liked the relationship between agnes and paula I hope agnes will keep being able to support her friend. Also would be great if there will be some "redemption" path (or smth like that) for rebecca like where she realize that she became what she hates. But I wouldn't want to force anything just keep doing what your doing, you're doing it well !
Renders are nice and writing is good (might be some mistakes but I'm not english native aswell so...)

One of the best starting game I've played since quite a time.
Thanks for that can't wait for next update !

Reactions: SpaceBall1

shadeofnight

Mar 5, 2021
I have really enjoyed this game, and for a first release, a good amount of content.

Do you have a way to track your work (I would love to know when you release new content)?

I do have to 2nd the "change the blue font" on a few screens as the text just fades into the background making it very hard to read.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I thought this is one of those lesbian games from preview, turned out its much more than that. The stranger sex and public sex parts are what interests me the most, nowadays devs are avoiding to do to that and i really liked it in here.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Damn rebeca is great. I hope there will be a rebeca/olivia romance option in the future. I wanted Paula to overcome her problems while playing. nice game dev

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes