• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Hi !

Version 0.1.final is out.

In terms of content, Rebeca gets her first event.

If game is completed, it should auto add itself if you re-play a bit of your last save. But I am not that confident, so let me know if there are any issues.

You probably want to play both non max and max out sadism to get the different scenes anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Hi there !

First of all thanks.

Second, I have been a bit busy and I wasn't able to check on the thread, read comments, possible issues / reported bugs, etc.

Tomorrow I'll go through and check everything out.

I'll also add a very quick guideline on chronology.

Cheers !

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
When it comes to writing the grammar/spelling is different from the story.
What I've read so far is excellent storytelling and just my kind of perverted.

That said, it could use a proofreader who is fluent in English.
Wow. That is a huge effort from your part. Thanks a lot !

I am actually a bit ashamed I didn't find your post until after releasing 0.1.final. Everything is in already and will come in the next update.

Is femdom tag for man or woman?
Up until now, only women. But there are two very dominant characters in the game, one being Rebeca, the other one hinted and there will definitely be femdom towards men. Now, does this mean Rebeca is going to rubber ball a guy and sodomize him ? No. Not gonna happen. She is not into that. But she is definitely going to submit men into doing what she wants.

Wow! Great release! I love this kind of stuff and there is far too few of any that fits my tastes to this degree (despite corruption and domination games being popular). I loved Rebeca and her handling of Agnes :D
Quite a lot of content for a 0.1 release!

I have a couple of questions that I hope you will answer if you get the time.
  1. Are there no scenes for Rebeca in the event picker for this release? I couldn't get any to open, but I have only been through a couple of variations.
  2. Will there possibly be a diagram released on how to reach different scenes? It would be nice to know if one has missed anything.
  3. Will there be a betrayal aspect? I am thinking about Rebeca getting Agnes to betray Paula in some way... like Agnes being controlled by Rebeca to help pull Paula down into depravity and submission? (especially nice if Paula never chose to submit so far aka staying "innocent").
I planned 0.1 to contain at least one scene for each character, and in 0.1.final she gets her first scene. I released alpha to obtain some feedback because I was kind of 'in the dark' (the couple of people I got to play the game don't speak English, so kind of pointless). Thanks to you all btw.

Diagram... walk-through... etc. I'd like to release some guidelines to the story. Because many memories, etc. will only be available depending on character stats. So, in order to get to know the characters, it needs to be replayed from the different perspectives. But for that I need to be able to write characters the player cares enough about.

About 3. I cannot answer to your questions directly (spoilers !), but I mean, there is already betrayal going on. Agnes husband has made a move on Paula. That will have consequences for both Paula and Agnes. Similarly, Agnes is already betraying Paula by interacting with Rebeca behind her back. She does it in good faith of course, but this will also affect their relation.

Damn rebeca is great. I hope there will be a rebeca/olivia romance option in the future. I wanted Paula to overcome her problems while playing. nice game dev
I have good news for you then... but well, maybe the vision of love Rebeca has is not what you would call conventional.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Because the player can play events in the present, past or future... and the stats are shared. It is not that obvious how to get all scenes.

I'll give a timeline and some scenes that I particularly like.

And some scenes depending on the decisions.

That's all I can imagine up to now... there are tons of little dialog variations but they are mostly to keep continuity with the decisions.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Because the player can play events in the present, past or future... and the stats are shared. It is not that obvious how to get all scenes.

I'll give a timeline and some scenes that I particularly like.

And some scenes depending on the decisions.

That's all I can imagine up to now... there are tons of little dialog variations but they are mostly to keep continuity with the decisions.
I know I’m in the minority when it comes to choices…but having to go back and choose different things to see different things is a pain in the butt and takes away from the actual story, imo, because it makes things repetitive and thus, boring. I’d much rather sit back and read the story and see what your mind comes up with. But I love this game and can’t wait for the new update, and I hope I don’t miss anything. Thank for this game Dev.

groober

Dec 16, 2019
(y) excellent start, lots of content and the switch back format of the story is superb - BIG thumbs up from me. Crack on Dev can't wait for the continuation - absolutely loved it.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Not a big fan of all the different colors for text, it make it a little hard to read sometimes with a transparent textbox

better use different colors JUST for the names, it's enough
and maybe use different colors for text for dialogue vs thinking instead of the little cloud image left of the textbox, it will be more comprehensible

Reactions: darlic

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
I know I’m in the minority when it comes to choices…but having to go back and choose different things to see different things is a pain in the butt and takes away from the actual story, imo, because it makes things repetitive and thus, boring. I’d much rather sit back and read the story and see what your mind comes up with. But I love this game and can’t wait for the new update, and I hope I don’t miss anything. Thank for this game Dev.
Hey, finally some time to answer this.

The whole making choices is based in how I like playing games myself. I like being able to shape the characters to some extent. But the player should expect less choices the longer the play goes. Once the personality traits are in place the characters starts deciding how they behave mostly themselves, except for story related choices.

Apart from that I also need to factor the frustration levels that produce, reaching a point and not being able to play a particular scene. Like I can imagine myself thinking... "are you seriously telling me I cannot do this now because I didn't drink a coffee like 10 minutes ago ?"... so, there are some fall-backs to try avoid this.

But answering your most important point, even if I understand the frustration of having to play a different route and "similar" events again. I really, really like the idea that some events are hinted in a route and played in another route. Or that you get extra information about a character depending on which scene plays. I think of it as a reward for those people that get invested into the characters and want to know more about them, hence they try different options. But overall, any particular route should feel fluent for those who just want to see the play from the beggining to the end and go next. And well, if it doesn't feel fluent, or the characters are boring, that's ultimately on me for being unable to do it.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi.....
I saw female domination tag and read the description. I have one doubt...
So Is this only female dominating female or will there be scenes where female dominates male?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Wait what how is it unrealistic? i think you should look up some stats
I look up some stats. This is for sweden tho so your perspective might be different if you're from Japan or something.

raeps.png

Reactions: aykarin

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Up until now, only women. But there are two very dominant characters in the game, one being Rebeca, the other one hinted and there will definitely be femdom towards men. Now, does this mean Rebeca is going to rubber ball a guy and sodomize him ? No. Not gonna happen. She is not into that. But she is definitely going to submit men into doing what she wants.
Nice ;)

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Tag Paranormal give me scary, all games at this moment with this tag are horrible, lucky for you dev

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes