grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
You are doing great work here. The renders are excellent, the eroticism is on point, and the storytelling (over all) is very compelling. Rebeca is exactly the kind of catalyst needed for the narrative that features a broken bird and a sex-starved wife.

Brief word about the "quality" of the writing. It's best to push on, typos and bad punctuation be damned, until the very end. So long as you get the point across, what you have during the development process will suffice. Worry about all the correction and clean up when there's no more writing to be done.

mc18762020

Jan 17, 2022
Hi, great game, loved playing it so far.

I got the following error while playing:

```

While running game code:
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 87, in script call
call prologue from _call_prologue
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 394, in script call
call event_selection_main from _call_event_selection_main
File "game/story/event_selection/script.rpy", line 132, in script call
call screen char_selection_screen with pixellate
File "game/story/event_selection/script.rpy", line 160, in script call
call screen char_event_selection_screen
File "game/story/event_selection/script.rpy", line 209, in script call
$ renpy.call(evt)
File "game/scenes/present/agnes/rebeca/201/scene.rpy", line 7, in script call
call agnes_rebeca_201_audience from _call_agnes_rebeca_201_audience
File "game/scenes/present/agnes/rebeca/201/audience/scene.rpy", line 609, in script
if stat_check('agnes', 'corruption'4) and stat_check('agnes', 'submission', 2):
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (scene.rpy, line 609)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 87, in script call
call prologue from _call_prologue
File "game/story/index.rpy", line 394, in script call
call event_selection_main from _call_event_selection_main
File "game/story/event_selection/script.rpy", line 132, in script call
call screen char_selection_screen with pixellate
File "game/story/event_selection/script.rpy", line 160, in script call
call screen char_event_selection_screen
File "game/story/event_selection/script.rpy", line 209, in script call
$ renpy.call(evt)
File "game/scenes/present/agnes/rebeca/201/scene.rpy", line 7, in script call
call agnes_rebeca_201_audience from _call_agnes_rebeca_201_audience
File "game/scenes/present/agnes/rebeca/201/audience/scene.rpy", line 609, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
again , nice job dude. i wish you upload more often. good writing and all. when i play games like this il be honest i skip throu text bc the writing is so lame, and just fap on the pics, but with your game i get horny with the text too. if that dosnt says it i dont know what will. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: TimoF965

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Syntax error in game\scenes\present\agnes\rebeca\201\ scene.rpy line 609
Landis: you're referring to the wrong .rpy file (I know, there are many ;)). The error is in:
game/scenes/present/agnes/rebeca/201/audience/scene.rpy

Open this file with a text editor.
Line 609 now reads:
Change it into:
if stat_check('agnes', 'corruption', 4) and stat_check('agnes', 'submission', 2):

Then save your change and restart the game.

Have fun with this great game and its superb writing.

Toppy Tease

Feb 9, 2022
Love this game. I love sadistic females in VNs and Rebecca is one of my favourites along with Lilith from The Guardian.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Frick... a bug...

In some years I'd explain to my grand children how I had to release the 0.2 version of The Theater of Sinners with 300Kb/s internet cap and constant electricity cuts...

I'll create a patch and put in the front page.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Landis: you're referring to the wrong .rpy file (I know, there are many ;)). The error is in:
game/scenes/present/agnes/rebeca/201/audience/scene.rpy

Open this file with a text editor.
Line 609 now reads:
Change it into:
if stat_check('agnes', 'corruption', 4) and stat_check('agnes', 'submission', 2):

Then save your change and restart the game.

Have fun with this great game and its superb writing.

Thx !

Bug report and Fix all together. I couldn't ask for more.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
No new content for my fav redhead Paula?
aww man... :/
thx for the share though
I feel you man. I missed her these last two months of development.

I had planned two events for her this release but Agnes events kept growing out of proportions for the whole interaction to make sense and bring Agnes / Rebeca relation to where it should be.

The next release plan is mostly Paula.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I'm a little disappointed that there is no Paula scene. Especially the jogging ones, as there is a very juicy teaser at the end of the previous episode.
But at least Agnés's content is quite exciting. And that bitch Rebecca... I love that motherfucker.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Enjoying your work a lot. I hope you don't mind if I make suggestions - feel free to ignore them. It's your vision that matters.

Rebeca is a very interesting character, the way she manipulates and makes everything in to a game. She is evil but also seems to have affection for her victims. Be careful not to make her all powerful and perfect. It would be interesting if she sometimes loses ground, makes a mistake, and then has to fight and scheme to get her little submissives back into line. An imperfect character with flaws and emotions is a lot more interesting than a perfect coldhearted supervillian. Agnes is also very interesting, with her desire to break out of her boring sexlife. She clearly is getting a benefit from what is happening to her.

It's harder to give Paula as much depth of character as Rebeca and Agnes already have, because so far, she is mostly just a victim. Maybe a way around this is to have her go back and forth from unwilling reluctance to sometimes eagerness, where she actively sets herself up for wicked things to happen to her. Have her take some risks tying to understand what she is feeling inside instead of just always being told what to do. The more she does to herself, the more shameful it is. Of course that is followed by regret, and then obsession over the next thing she fears/wants to happen.

You definitely have a knack for this type of writing. Good dialogue, and tension. The scene in the lunchroom between Agnes and Rebeca was excellent even though nothing overtly sexual actually happened. You clearly understand that for a noncon/reluctance story to be super hot, the victims have to experience a gradual spiral downwards, mixing suffering and humiliation with great pleasure, and mixing shame mixed with desire for more. They can't just suffer and hate everything. Where is the fun in that?

Finally, and I know you don't need anyone to tell you what you want in your story, but I personally hope to see some handcuffs, collars and leashes, ropes, nipple clamps, etc. mixed in with the exhibitionism and risktaking. The level of helplessness and fear of being caught is even stronger when they can't possibly explain away their submission kink.

Anyhow I've said way too much. Thanks for the game!
I actually like all mighty super villains. I imagine myself doing a game where the MC's try to escape a terrible fate while growing slowly into despair seeing nothing they do work against the all mighty evil in front of them. Like the first Saw movie for instance. I could team Rebeca and Paula up against Paula's mother and make such a game =D Maybe I make an spin off.

Paula will get depth in season two part one. From a character development point of view, first season is Rebeca / Agnes spotlight . Season two is for Paula / Olivia to shine.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I have to say that this wasn't my favorite release...but that is only because Paula didn't have an event. Otherwise the renders were amazing and it was overall great.

I was expecting Agnes to push Paula to let her husband take her home, then he could have had his way with her in the car ride and maybe even her house. It would have been funny to see that Agnes was pushing her husband onto Paula and not even know it. Also Paula could have had some thoughts about how her friend is setting her up. I hope we can return to this and let us let him take her home.

Also somewhere Agnes says that it's been a week and Paula hasn't mentioned Rebecca. So if it's been a week, can I assume that the husband did play with Paula during that time?...And will we go back to this week and see what happened?

saint_17

May 20, 2022
Damn, I just found out about this game and I must say this game is awesome, one of my top 10, I really like how you explain Rebecca and Agnes as characters there's so much depth to it, and it's very well written, keep up the good work I can't wait for the next update

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
I have to say that this wasn't my favorite release...but that is only because Paula didn't have an event. Otherwise the renders were amazing and it was overall great.

I was expecting Agnes to push Paula to let her husband take her home, then he could have had his way with her in the car ride and maybe even her house. It would have been funny to see that Agnes was pushing her husband onto Paula and not even know it. Also Paula could have had some thoughts about how her friend is setting her up. I hope we can return to this and let us let him take her home.

Also somewhere Agnes says that it's been a week and Paula hasn't mentioned Rebecca. So if it's been a week, can I assume that the husband did play with Paula during that time?...And will we go back to this week and see what happened?
Nice idea with the car thing. But I think Richard stated as a rule that he would do her things while his wife is around, right ? I need to re-read my own writing. Actually the story gravitate more towards Agnes feeling regretful and doing stuff, which receives negative response and leads to more frustration. She gets closer to Rebeca cause of it due to Rebeca's inherent charisma.

And yeah, the husband creeps out of his office room every time Paula visits and doesn't let them have a minute alone. That frustrates Agnes a lot since she needs to explain her issues to somebody. That leads to over thinking and making rush decisions in around a 10 day time frame.

Of course we will be seeing some of this events. There are videos ? Shall I sent you one ? Just kidding. I don't do animations =D

May 20, 2021
I actually like all mighty super villains. I imagine myself doing a game where the MC's try to escape a terrible fate while growing slowly into despair seeing nothing they do work against the all mighty evil in front of them. Like the first Saw movie for instance. I could team Rebeca and Paula up against Paula's mother and make such a game =D Maybe I make an spin off.

Paula will get depth in season two part one. From a character development point of view, first season is Rebeca / Agnes spotlight . Season two is for Paula / Olivia to shine.
hi sorry to ask am trying to run your game on linux however i cant seem to run it due to the file wont load after download

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes