4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Thing is... English is my 3rd language. I just started messing around in daz when I decided to, why not, make a game for fun. My storytelling skills are beyond shit, but I'm trying to improve.
I can understand that. The English itself isn't bad at all. It's the story telling that needs work. And I would be more than happy to help with that. Cause I like the idea of the game, the story just needs an overhaul to slow it down.

I changed the color of the text to a brighter white. Someone check if it's better, then I'll post it on the front of the thread for everyone to see.
Just extract in the game folder.
Tested it for you, it's better than before. A little easier to read on the lighter backgrounds. But tell me why does it have to be white? Is there any significance to the color of the text being white? Why not just make the text pink, or blue, or red, or any color other than black or white, or yellow cause usually that can become hard to read too. Honestly I would just go with either red or pink, both of which will pop out from the backgrounds. Oh and yes 90% transparency is likely too much. I wouldn't go above 80%.

You are never going to be able to please everyone. So you have to just do the best you can to write the best story you can.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I had a complaint that the text box was really annoying so I made it 90% transparent.
Too much?
Way too much for me.

Far as i'm concerned, people who think the text box is too obtrusive can use the "H" option if they want to see the whole image.

Reactions: LaraWolfe

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I can understand that. The English itself isn't bad at all. It's the story telling that needs work. And I would be more than happy to help with that. Cause I like the idea of the game, the story just needs an overhaul to slow it down.

Tested it for you, it's better than before. A little easier to read on the lighter backgrounds. But tell me why does it have to be white? Is there any significance to the color of the text being white? Why not just make the text pink, or blue, or red, or any color other than black or white, or yellow cause usually that can become hard to read too. Honestly I would just go with either red or pink, both of which will pop out from the backgrounds. Oh and yes 90% transparency is likely too much. I wouldn't go above 80%.

You are never going to be able to please everyone. So you have to just do the best you can to write the best story you can.
I've tried other colors, but the thing is they look too tacky for my taste ^^

Aug 8, 2017
I've tried other colors, but the thing is they look too tacky for my taste ^^
If you haven't, try some colours in the 50-70% saturation range. I find pure colours incredibly off-putting and tacky, but dropping the saturation tends to do the trick.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Way too much for me.

Far as i'm concerned, people who think the text box is too obtrusive can use the "H" option if they want to see the whole image.
Also worth mentioning that you should never have to do that for the images to look right, when making the images you should leave space at the bottom for the text so the main focus of the image is visible over the box. Hiding the box should be just if people want to see something that isn't the main focus of the image, like checking out a girl's legs when the focus of the image is her body.

Reactions: PeggyBlackett

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Also worth mentioning that you should never have to do that for the images to look right, when making the images you should leave space at the bottom for the text so the main focus of the image is visible over the box. Hiding the box should be just if people want to see something that isn't the main focus of the image, like checking out a girl's legs when the focus of the image is her body.
Wish i could give this more than one like.

Sep 1, 2017
Capture.PNG

Downloaded the game and finally found some time to play and holy shit! :love:

While the writing wont win any literature prizes, the premise of this story is incredible!
All men are dead and looks like the other goddess is using the MC to kick start a futa gender since the first goddess is sabotaging her plans of a single gender by creating an intermediary futa to restart the male gender.

MC has the perfect size of boobs and ass for me after this growth spurt while still being thin unlike her thick/chubby mom.

Also i enjoy how her cock creates bulges in her clothing. Other games have men with giant pricks too but somehow their clothes work like black holes.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Great artwork.
The proofreading part could use some work.
There seem to be simple mistakes but a lot of them.
Where is the script so I can fix it?

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Great artwork.
The proofreading part could use some work.
There seem to be simple mistakes but a lot of them.
Where is the script so I can fix it?
The reason for that is, I'm taking a lot of time to make the renders and not a lot of time to write down a decent story. I have a lot going on. This is a hobby for me not something I do professionally. I wish I had the time to refine the story over and over but I really can't for the time being. But, I'm currently taking storytelling classes to improve. So, bear with me. :)

Reactions: Arhiman

ravager1234

Aug 24, 2020
The reason for that is, I'm taking a lot of time to make the renders and not a lot of time to write down a decent story. I have a lot going on. This is a hobby for me not something I do professionally. I wish I had the time to refine the story over and over but I really can't for the time being. But, I'm currently taking storytelling classes to improve. So, bear with me. :)
I just finished playing this the other day and I have to say you're doing great so far. Are there times where I'd like you to slow down and let a scene breathe, last a little longer? Yes. But what's there is good. I like the art, I like the story, and I'm excited to see more. My only request would be to see more growth scenes for the MC, because those are hot and the idea of her becoming a muscular mini giantess with a giant cock is super hot. Keep it up.

Reactions: Mariavictoria
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes