4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing for the first time. There is only one thing missing for the game to be perfect and that would be, better animations, other than that the game is great. I can't wait for the next update!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm very much hoping to see a lot more of Kendra, the doctor, in future installments. Holy cow she's hot!

Fingers crossed that the MC's current state at the end of this chapter is temporary. I don't know how much I'd enjoy playing the game if that's how she's just going to be from now on....

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm very much hoping to see a lot more of Kendra, the doctor, in future installments. Holy cow she's hot!

Fingers crossed that the MC's current state at the end of this chapter is temporary. I don't know how much I'd enjoy playing the game if that's how she's just going to be from now on....
Sorry this is her next form xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, its all fantasy. I look at Futa like a fantasy creature such as a mermaid or centaur. Its not real, and if you like it, just go with it.

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
It'd be great if the MC could be more assertive and some options would be nice, the game seem like I'm only able to make irrelevant choices that don't affect the story what so ever

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes