Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 166855

Overview:
The Things We Do For Love is a romance story that follows the characters Alexander and Alexis after the two of them are brought closer together after a traumatic experience. It will be up to you, the player, to decide how both Alexander and Alexis respond to this new closeness, whether they resist temptation or are driven by it, whether they give in to their personal fears and demons or triumph over them. You will be in control of both characters, which has the potential to lead to some interesting situations, as you can have one resisting while the other does not. Will this be a comedic and fun coupling? A tragic NTR tale? Or something more dramatic but also rewarding? It's up to you.
Thread Updated: 2019-04-02
Release Date: 2019-04-02
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 - Patron Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - MEGA 2 - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:

Patches:

View attachment 166856 View attachment 166859 View attachment 166858 View attachment 166857 View attachment 166860 View attachment 166861 View attachment 274527 View attachment 274526 View attachment 274525
This is/was an awesome game with a terrific story. I can't freaking believe that it is abandoned. This really sucks long donkey peckers.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just found this out a whim, played it- and what can I say, I'm extremely angry now.

It seems blatantly unfair so many pieces of flotsom litter this site raking in cash, and here I come across some of the best writing and storytelling I've ever seen on f95, and it's dead in the water 2 years ago......

If someone like HellsPerfectSpawn (who seems to be co-creator?) or the original DarthSeduction still reads this, was there a part of the production process which contributed to its demise? I ask because I'd gladly volunteer coding assistance or copywriting to any continuation of this game - the groundwork was too good to treat this as dead IP.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 166855

Overview:
The Things We Do For Love is a romance story that follows the characters Alexander and Alexis after the two of them are brought closer together after a traumatic experience. It will be up to you, the player, to decide how both Alexander and Alexis respond to this new closeness, whether they resist temptation or are driven by it, whether they give in to their personal fears and demons or triumph over them.
You will be in control of both characters, which has the potential to lead to some interesting situations, as you can have one resisting while the other does not. Will this be a comedic and fun coupling? A tragic NTR tale? Or something more dramatic but also rewarding? It's up to you.
Thread Updated: 2019-04-02
Release Date: 2019-04-02
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 - Patron Edition
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:

Patches:

View attachment 166856 View attachment 166859 View attachment 166858 View attachment 166857 View attachment 166860 View attachment 166861 View attachment 274527 View attachment 274526 View attachment 274525
Incest patch is linked to a google drive which isn't accessible

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
GUYS QUESTION PLS ..

based on the screenshots : is this game has only 1 girl in it ?? .. no more fuckable girls or side characters ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GUYS QUESTION PLS ..

based on the screenshots : is this game has only 1 girl in it ?? .. no more fuckable girls or side characters ?
As I remember yes only 1 girl.

Reactions: hamod
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes